• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lieutenant dan
    • Mar 2008

gloves

Hello,
    I'd like to make a copy of CCP gloves. Does anyone have any detailed photos or any info on materials etc...
    I'd be very grateful for any information. Thanks in advance! At the moment I have following pics:

• Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

do you have access to a kitting machine/factory? Otherwise if you want to do these the old fashioned way with some knitting needles it shouldn't be too difficult, although they may not look as clean as the Carol version since the yarn is so thin there.

Do keep us posted on the progress!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Schadenfreude
      • Jan 2008

i tried knitting something with actual form once (you know.. not a scarf) and my head exploded.

if you can finish this then you are awesome to me.
      Originally posted by ddohnggo
      fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• fadetogrey
        • Apr 2009

Those don't look too complicated to knit- basically a tube of garter stitch with ribbing at each end. I would just find a simple mitten pattern and modify it.

The only hard part to tell from the pictures is how the thumb is attached. It looks like the thumb is stitched on (like with a sewing machine) because of how clean the seam is between the body of the glove and the thumb. But I'm not sure (just going by the picture, haven't seen these in person)

The weight, content and colour of the yarn would be important. A nice quality wool (or wool/cashmere) in a grey marle shouldn't be terribly hard to find at a good yarn store.

I'm sure there are knitting forums you could join to get some help as well. You could also try going on etsy.com or your local knitting store and getting somebody to custom knit you these.

Comment

• Alarm
          • Jun 2009

While on the subject of CCP gloves, why do the new ones at A have 4 fingers on the left hand but the full 5 on the right?
          Originally posted by Trebre
          Poell Pain is good for body&soul...

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎