X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comedyzen
    • May 2009

V::Room

Anyone a fan or know much about them? All I know if that it is a Japanese label but I have no idea who is behind it. I just picked up a couple of super soft tees. Cashmere blend. I think they have a store in NY and only The Archive and B-NY carries them in the West Coast. Would love to get my hands on more.
    • May 2007

opening ceremony carries them in nyc, as do other shops I think... I know I bought a t-shirt at a store in tribeca whose name I can't remember right now.

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post
    Anyone a fan or know much about them? All I know if that it is a Japanese label but I have no idea who is behind it. I just picked up a couple of super soft tees. Cashmere blend. I think they have a store in NY and only The Archive and B-NY carries them in the West Coast. Would love to get my hands on more.

Comment

• Sep 2008

just saw a lot of it at Ron Herman on Melrose. the fabric is great.

Comment

• comedyzen
        • May 2009

I never been to Ron Herman. Good call. I happen to be in LA this week. I will check out RH. Who else do they carry?

Comment

• mononon
          • Sep 2009

yeah, i was gonna say the same thing about Ron Herman. they carry ann d. margiela, ackermann, junya, and downstairs is fred segal, which carries more contemporary brands
          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• nicelynice
            • Oct 2009

I've handled some of their knitwear, and the quality is superb. The brand itself is actually from New York, but production is done in Japan, and from what I understand, it's also their biggest market. It's marketed in Japan as luxury traditional/workwear clothing similar to 45rpm, but the basics and finer knits that they do are spectacular.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

from what I've gathered, its indeed in line with some labels like 45rpm, somewhat workwear influenced. honestly, it seems pretty dull to me, I don't know much about the materials but design wise it seems like something you'd find at uniglo or a department store.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• comedyzen
                • May 2009

Interesting. I wasn't sure if it just had a store in NY. I was confused about that. The newest season is very nice. I notice they are not using the cashmere this time....but still super soft.

Yes, designwise, it may be dull, but I think it is good if you want a few steps above wearing basics...and it feels great on... if you like to wear tee shirts, these look way better than Uniglo. The small pockets and the cuts in the V caught my eye.

Comment

• STEALTH
                  • Feb 2008

Looks like L.L Bean
                  https://www.facebook.com/Marc.Stealth.Kaos

Comment

• random
                    • Dec 2007

this brand was carried by beams.

On a side note, I love 45r. The quality on certain pieces are very nice. You could feel the subtle details after you wear them for a while. This year 45r started to sell on zozo.jp and is said to be more focused on contemporary clothing.
                    I don't exist.

Comment

• jcotteri
                      • Jun 2008

uniglo brings to mind Nigo and an Igloo..
                      WTB: This

Comment

• mononon
                        • Sep 2009

i use to like to brand a lot. they have some nice pastel coloured pieces and their cotton t shirts are pretty soft, but overall it is pretty dull and plain like most people have already stated
                        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• comedyzen
                          • May 2009

I will preface by saying I enjoy the simple style and the quality of V::Room....but fair enough, it isn't the most exciting brand just glancing at it. I like enough to buy it when it is on sale....then again, I am a cheapo and do that with all brands.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎