X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interest1
    replied
    I dreaded clicking on this.

Despite not knowing a member personally, some people just become fixtures here and unwelcome news like this makes an impact. Each loss diminishes us a little bit, and I hate
    how that feels.

RIP, James.

Leave a comment:

• unwashed
    replied
    Wow..such a loss! He helped me out with something I wanted for a long time. Very generous guy, invited me to stop by at his studio whenever I was around. I will now never have the chance to meet him... Rest in peace JP

Leave a comment:

• blowdown
    replied
    my condolences, things can happen so suddenly and its always sad to hear something like this, rest in peace....lost53

Leave a comment:

• Shucks
    replied
    no way. this sucks hard.

bye james..

Leave a comment:

• rider
    replied
    how do you say good-bye after someone is gone? it is so sad, and really sucks.
    hope his soul comes back to visit again...

Leave a comment:

• BeauIXI
    replied
    I could tell he had very good character from his posts. May you rest in peace, Lost.

Leave a comment:

• Ntropy
    replied
    Holy shit. This sucks.

I hung out with him once when I was living in San Diego. I even bought a Julius gun holster moto off him which I wore like 2 days ago. How eerie....

Leave a comment:

• messenoire
    replied
    what a bummer, we did a few deals back and forth and he'd help me out with questions pretty frequently. he was a truly stylish gentleman. what a loss for the community

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    After dealing with some shitty problems over the last couple of weeks, and finally resolving some issues and feeling better, I am now deeply saddened again.

He was indeed one of the nicest guys on the forums here and a loyal Customer of mine.
    Condolences to his family and loved ones................this is a Sad day for his family, friends and the community

Leave a comment:

• destroymebaby
    replied
    This is awful. We pm:ed only a couple of weeks ago. He seemed to be a real gentleman. What a loss.

Leave a comment:

• curiouscharles
    replied
    i just hate hearing news like this.

James was always such a nice fellow, 'twas a pleasure knowing him and our community will miss him.

rest in peace James.

Leave a comment:

• Icarium
    replied
    rest in peace sir

Leave a comment:

• 550BC
    replied
    Knowing him from both living in The Netherlands and being a part of this community, this is sad. Rest in Peace, James.

Leave a comment:

• upsilonkng
    replied
    i did quite a few deals w/ him and i have to say very polite super nice dude this does make me very sad....

Leave a comment:

• DRRRK
    replied
    I really think the should be a ban from posting anywhere else with nitpicking first world problems posts for some hours. This is fucking sad news. The world keeps spinning, sure, but let's show some sincerity. Such a nice and polite guy, what a loss. Rest in peace, wherever you are, James.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎