X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bryantyj
    replied
    ^^ silly me..should guessed ha. Thanks coup!

Leave a comment:

• coup de grace
    replied
    i added a vimeo embed tag, use it like this:

Code:
    [noparse][vimeo]41075626[/vimeo][/noparse]
    with the video id as the parameter.

Leave a comment:

• bryantyj
    replied
    I rather Vimeo for its better curated videos as well as quality so hopefully somebody might want to help here! Thanks anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    I think it's difficult since they changed the embed code. I don't know how others do it - I can't either.

Leave a comment:

• bryantyj
    replied
    Sorry but how on earth do I post Vimeo videos??

Leave a comment:

• Raw
    replied
    Lol you're welcome

Leave a comment:

• kuugaia
    replied
    ...and here I've been copying and pasting 'quotes' for the past few years. I love you B.

Leave a comment:

• Raw
    replied
    The multi-quote button doesn't work for you?
    On the bottom right corner of each post you can click the multi-quote button and then click post reply when you have selected all the quotes you wanted.

Leave a comment:

• kuugaia
    replied
    ^ Awesome, thanks. Saves me the effort of resizing before uploading haha. Now if only there was a way to actually multi-quote..

Leave a comment:

• coup de grace
    replied
    yo. let's try to keep images to a reasonable width so they don't blow the forum display out of whack. to that end, there's a shortcut that won't require you to open photoshop -- you can use the [imgw] tag to force images to show at a certain width. for example:

HTML Code:
    [imgw=500]http://yourdomain.com/image.gif[/imgw]
    will force the image to be 500 pixels wide, and the height will scale accordingly.

there are definitely times where a bigger image is helpful, so just link the scaled version to the full res image.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    soundscreepy

Leave a comment:

• TFXm
    replied
    Member specific posts. Many of the more prolific posters have already crossed the 500 mark and on certain occasions it'd be very difficult to see some particular posts if they falls beyond that limit without going through each and every posts before finding out the relevant one. And this process can become even more tedious if those particular threads are super-active.

Leave a comment:

• lowrey
    replied
    what are you searching for..?

I would imagine its extremely rare that you need to have more than 500 results and couldn't for example refine the search somehow

Leave a comment:

• TFXm
    replied
    Faust,
    Is there any way one could see through the search results beyond the 500 limit? At present only the recent ones are showing up, however some of the older posts can be a case of interest for people who joined on a later period.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Updated in case noobs are wondering - do not, under any circumstances post your own sales in good finds or anywhere else - you will be banned immediately.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎