X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kompressorkev
    replied
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Please check out and contribute to the new SZ project - The Garment Archives. I encourage everyone to participate - I don't care if you have 0 posts or 10000 - this is our chance to make a great collective effort in order to create something worthwhile.
    really excited for this project! if we think there's a worthy addition from a designer not yet listed, should we just send you a submission to see if it should be posted? in the meantime, there's already a big list of designers whose work i'm excited to see cataloged.

Leave a comment:

• lowrey
    replied
    we are looking into this

Leave a comment:

• formateriam
    replied
    Faust, might I suggest a change in the attachment image dimensions. Currently it seems the max dimensions supported is 480 high x 640 wide. I think the height should be increased as a typical garment shot will be vertical and with a restriction of 480px high, it will be difficult to see any details.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by corsair sanglot
    excellent addition to the forums.

the threads will be kept clean and limited to images/information, yes?
    Exactly. No commentary.

Leave a comment:

• nictan
    replied
    that is indeed amazing. will try to contribute, though i dont have much of the older pieces.

btw Faust, might want to sticky the Rules in the WTB sub-forum, before it gets lost in the flood of upcoming WTB threads. hahahah

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kunk75
    replied
    ^very cool, gonna break out the camera for the old raf and rick and MMM tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Please check out and contribute to the new SZ project - The Garment Archives. I encourage everyone to participate - I don't care if you have 0 posts or 10000 - this is our chance to make a great collective effort in order to create something worthwhile.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Ok, go play.

Leave a comment:

• eat me
    replied
    Let's try.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    I can make a subforum. I am afraid that it will get lost even more.

Leave a comment:

• kanne
    replied
    I think it's a great idea - disregarding whether I would/could use it or not. The current WTB-threads are easily overlooked and it doesn't really make sense to push threads looking for very rare pieces every other day. The 'help finding'-thread isn't very lucid, too.

A list as it was suggested or a subforum would help a lot, I assume.
    Last edited by kanne; 02-07-2011, 07:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• eat me
    replied
    ^ maybe now it's the time to make one? I really think it could be of use.

Leave a comment:

• kanne
    replied
    I think that was already discussed a few pages before. Someone had actually the same idea but I don't think there was a conclusion made.

Leave a comment:

• eat me
    replied
    Faust, I was thinking, maybe there could be a sub-section in Classifieds for people to create threads for things they want to buy, and what are the acceptable prices etc.

E.g. I am looking for one particular top and I don't really have time to trawl through classifieds, yahoo.jp etc. every few days, so it would be nice for people in a similar situation to just make a post of what they're looking for, and the sellers to contact them. Would benefit the sellers as well.

What do you think? Can limit the participating members in this sub-category to a 100 post limit or something as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎