Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eat me
    replied
    Faust, great. You'll get less traffic, but hopefully more conversation.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    All,

WAYWT is now a separate subforum that requres the minimum of 25 posts. This is to discourage treating SZ as "hey, look at me" place and to encourage discussion about fashion, which is the primary goal of SZ. As with classifieds, spammy posts will be met with swift and decisive action. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Faust

Leave a comment:

• philip nod
    replied
    the composition is so terrible it makes that outfit look more interesting than it is

Leave a comment:

• Chant
    replied
    This one for HOF ?

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Eternal is the sum of all seasons! Maybe we should just move it to the shopping forum.

Leave a comment:

• mesko
    replied
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    it's seasonal WTF
    So where is the eternal WTF?

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    it's seasonal WTF

Leave a comment:

• mesko
    replied
    Hmm, why is the WTF thread in the Seasonal collections subforum?

Leave a comment:

• lowrey
    replied
    actually we did it so that the seasonal collections are in the "old" forum as it was easier to move the designer threads to a new one. so all of the collection threads should be in the right section already

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    /\ whoa. i like that, actually. like a subway map.

Leave a comment:

• Avantster
    replied
    Once the threads are sorted out (does the URL change when you move it?) we can also add links to seasonal collections in their individual respective threads so it's easier to find.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by BSR View Post
    good news, but it won't be an easy task, since some designers have only seasonal threads (julius for instance) and others have only 'eternal' threads (poell, amadei)...
    i know. i will pin some threads of the great masters. still, i think some good things will be saved from the oblivion.

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    I was just wondering what went wrong with my computer..........

Leave a comment:

• BSR
    replied
    good news, but it won't be an easy task, since some designers have only seasonal threads (julius for instance) and others have only 'eternal' threads (poell, amadei)...

Leave a comment:

• mesko
    replied
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    So as not to have the designer archives subforum buried, I made it a forum of its own. The seasonal collections get their own forum. This way both get visibility.
    Great idea!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎