X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zamb
    replied
    Originally posted by Eternal
    I don´t know what kind of deal you have with Hide-san Faust, but I think he should be removed to the afflilates subforum as well. Just a thought, don´t shoot me for thinking it.
    Dude, i'm not that insecure of an egomaniac............

I appreciate the opportunity to be here, as a member, and to have a thread advertising (some of) my services, as long as you can find me when you need me, I dont care where the thread is located............

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    the changing faces of SZ...............

Leave a comment:

• Nikov
    replied
    im liking the new changes as well.

with regards to wanting to maintain a sense of history, perhaps we can start a "History of Fashion" thread with links to selected discussions, in the same fashion as the "Best of SZ" thread.

Leave a comment:

• Avantster
    replied
    Good new changes, definitely keeps it cleaner and also easier for members to find the affiliates - being one click away from the front page makes a big difference.

Leave a comment:

• interest1
    replied
    It looks so much cleaner, Faust.

And I'm sure affiliates will appreciate having their own "mall" .Great idea!

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    agreed with merz - that's the same line of thought i've been having. if people are not interested in something, can't force it on them.

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    I am happy for these changes, and good to see we the affiliates have their own space now.

however I dont know if we should retire the history of fashion...........
    I fell Like us Szers have treated it unfairly. myself being one of the chief culprits..........
    with the breadth and scope of knowledge I have, I should've contributed more, but have failed to do so.........

Leave a comment:

• AKA*NYC
    replied
    these are welcome changes faust. please don't hesitate to retire that history subforum. i feel that a sense of history is intrinsic to so many other discussions that the subforum is moot. maybe you can replace it with "where2kop"? j/k :)

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    started a topic Forum Changes

Forum Changes

A few changes I would like to discuss with the members. I know we've talked about it for a while, but I finally made a separate subforum for affiliates. I think it will be beneficial to the stores, because they now have more visibility and to the members, because we now don't have so many sticky threads in shopping and personal style.

Also, I am ready to retire the "history of fashion" subforum, since it does get updated much. Let me know if feel I should keep it and why.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎