X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by Usul View Post
    I know that many users hate it, but they are reluctant to voice their opinion cause the're scared of the mods.
    I don't know why you would assume that. Is anyone else finding the background hard on the eyes?

We are sorry for the delay. Coincidentally, is there anyone on SZ that knows vBulletin on the programming level? We've had some trouble addressing the issues voiced here.

Leave a comment:

• Usul
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadowvault View Post
    Dont know if it has been posted before (i didnt find anything through search) but anyway,here are some thoughts:

1) I cant go back from page to page using the page path.For example you got Forum->Forums->Mens Clasified->Ad
    I cant click forums and go back there

3) I find the all white background really eye tiring,especially when im browsing at night.
    Man, i can't stress enough how spot on these points are.

- The broken navigation links are a real pain in the ass, it's true. The board is basically broken at this point.

- Search is weird and the last couple of times i tired to use it, i couldn't get much out of it. No search impedes the board usability.

- But the all-white background design is downright hurtful. To be honest I'm not sure why this change happened at all, but this new white background is simply unusable. It's hard to stay/read the board for more than a few minutes. At least consider making a second (darker) skin so that users could select it from their Control Panel and personalize the board to their liking.

I know that many users hate it, but they are reluctant to voice their opinion cause the're scared of the mods.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowvault
    replied
    Dont know if it has been posted before (i didnt find anything through search) but anyway,here are some thoughts:
    1) I cant go back from page to page using the page path.For example you got Forum->Forums->Mens Clasified->Ad
    I cant click forums and go back there
    2) I cant search posts based on a specific person.So a better search function would be nice
    3) I find the all white background really eye tiring,especially when im browsing at night.
    4) I dont know how difficult is this to be made but since i am a new member when i am trying to read the first posts of an old thread most of pictures are gone.Something more lasting would be nice. (but im pretty sure you know that and you are working on it)

Leave a comment:

• mrbeuys
    replied
    Stop being so needy...

Kidding.
    Kind of.

Leave a comment:

• mne
    replied
    sorry if it has been answered before but where do I check how many profile views I have ? if I recall it used to be under my profile's avatar ?

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    We should be doing some work on the above issues this weekend. Thank you for bearing with us.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    We changed the women's classifieds to 25 post count as well - this was simply an oversight, sorry!

Leave a comment:

• wildinthewoods
    replied
    Hey I am back to using sz after a while gone, and while I find the new format very visually appealing, I have a couple of hopefully constructive criticisms:
    -I miss being able to click in the header to go back to a previous subforum, for example, above the posts where it says "Forums - Announcements and Feedback - Forum Changes", used to be able to just click on "Announcements and Feedback" to go back to that subforum, now have to click at the top "StyleZeitgeist" forum which takes me back to the main page then make my way back to where I was.
    - Several times during a session the page just logged me out randomly while browsing so when I would go to comment I would need to sign back in. I tested safari and chrome and both same thing, so I don't think it's a browser issue, not sure if anyone else is having this problem.
    - Finally, agreeing with poster above, seems unfair Women's Classifieds needs 100 posts still, while Men's has been changed to 25.

Leave a comment:

• nyarkies
    replied
    So the 25 post count applies to the men's classified section only?

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by t-bone View Post
    For some reason message limit dropped down to 50, guessing nobody can send or receive messages without zapping their entire inbox. (Also the select all checkbox doesn't work to delete a page at a time)
    Perhaps this was done in haste, but they do take up bandwidth. We restored them for now, but we urge you all to tidy up your inboxes. We'll set a limit in a week from now. Thank you, all.

Leave a comment:

• t-bone
    replied
    For some reason message limit dropped down to 50, guessing nobody can send or receive messages without zapping their entire inbox. (Also the select all checkbox doesn't work to delete a page at a time)

Leave a comment:

• nictan
    replied
    what is the time-frame for allowing editing of thread title? is it possible to extend it (whatever it is now)?

specifically for classifieds, instead of having to create a new thread when unable to edit the title.

Leave a comment:

• Ahimsa
    replied
    Fixed*. Thank you.
    Last edited by Ahimsa; 10-19-2016, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• radio-aktivität
    replied
    otherfashion.net seems to still be linked to on the stylezeitgeist.com front page.

But the shop link on the magazine website works fine, looks good! :)

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    We are working on it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡