Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
    replied
    those red circled fields used to be functional links in the previous version. can we have those back?

Leave a comment:

• radio-aktivität
    replied
    found a small bug today: there’s faux bold on the frontpage

Leave a comment:

• the breaks
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmycs View Post
    Not sure I like the new format, or is it just me ? Something about the whole layout that seems more hard to navigate. Sorry.
    Yeah it's not good usability-wise. Things that should link, don't. Like forum names in the "breadcrumb" at the top.

I think on the visual side of things it's an improvement although takes a little getting used to.

Leave a comment:

• dji
    replied
    looks much better but one thing I miss is the different coloured hyperlinks for threads you have/haven't viewed.

Leave a comment:

• ian+
    replied
    Some glitches after the update:

1. Navigation links (path) on top of the forum do not work
    2. Emoticons do not load when choosing advanced reply
    3. Option to view threads started or posts made by a member is missing

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    coup_de_grace will be better equipped to answer this, but it seems like something did not get carried over from the previous database before we upgraded the forum. i am sure it's fixable - give us a little time.

Leave a comment:

• Lohikaarme
    replied
    How do I view a user's complete post history now? Seems to not really be a thing anymore since only recent post history is what I can see now.

Leave a comment:

• gustavobradley
    replied
    Might be a browser issue (and possibly unrelated to the changes at all), but is anyone else having trouble with broken links for things like emoticons and some images?

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Thank you, all for the feedback - it's important to us. We understand that it's a bit of a learning curve but we do think that the upgrade was both necessary and good.

Leave a comment:

• Shifts
    replied
    I'm still a bit confused, but this is natural after being used to something for a long time. The old forum really looked out of date, so polishing it up a bit was most welcomed.

Still confusing though, is how the look of the Activity Stream differs so much from what the rest of the forum looks like. Its a bit disorienting.

Leave a comment:

• jimmycs
    replied
    Not sure I like the new format, or is it just me ? Something about the whole layout that seems more hard to navigate. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• nvsnli
    replied
    Originally posted by Kuat View Post

By the way, consider make these links clickable. It's very handy for fast forum navigation: http://c2n.me/3CeLqA9.png
    Second that

Leave a comment:

• Kuat
    replied
    Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
    I disagree with the idea of a dark theme, I think that's hamfisted. I can't think of any websites that have managed to make a darker website visually appealing.
    Most forums have an option where you can select from several themes. That way everyone is happy.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
    I disagree with the idea of a dark theme, I think that's hamfisted. I can't think of any websites that have managed to make a darker website visually appealing.
    Agreed. We want to move away from 2006, not stay in it.

Leave a comment:

• DudleyGray
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎