X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowrey
    replied
    Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
    You'd think of all forums, this one would have some creative graphic design people to help with that.
    yea thats what we thought

Leave a comment:

• DudleyGray
    replied
    You'd think of all forums, this one would have some creative graphic design people to help with that. Hopefully, whoever can take up that kind of job will make the design iPhone-centric. It would just be great to look at a website that makes an iPhone look like an SZ device, moreso than an iPhone used to look at the internet on which SZ happens to be.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Yeah, that's why I asked for some ideas from forum members, but didn't get anything worthwhile.

I am also considering bringing all three into one website, but I don't know if it's a good idea or not.

Leave a comment:

• Nickefuge
    replied
    Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
    SZ could benefit from a makeover, something consistent with the magazine website and OtherFashion. Aesthetics is important, after all...
    I second that, it looks outdated. Maybe just add some chainstitch to the borders? haha

Leave a comment:

• DudleyGray
    replied
    SZ could benefit from a makeover, something consistent with the magazine website and OtherFashion. Aesthetics is important, after all...

Leave a comment:

• lowrey
    replied
    you can also activate a pop up notification from the same settings

Leave a comment:

• ES3K
    replied
    /\ you can activate email notify when a private msg gets in (user CP -> edit options)

Leave a comment:

• the breaks
    replied
    Hey

Is there any way to make it more noticeable when you've received a new private message? I never really look at that top part of the page so messages sit in my inbox for days :(

Leave a comment:

• Bleu1950
    replied
    I was buying a julius tank from ebay...the seller asked me "are you a member of SZ?" I google-searched it and for some reason found the "sg" board.. I didnt register at that time but browsed once in a while. Because i didnt bookmark it, sometimes the google search led me to here as well. I had then been browsing the two forums for a few months (thinking they are the same board) until i registered here and found that the password would not work on the other one.

T

Leave a comment:

• comedyzen
    replied
    Thanks...for some reason, I thought it was Sticky icky in the Men's Classifieds.

Leave a comment:

• interest1
    replied
    Originally posted by comedyzen View Post

What happened to the SELLERS FEEDBACK thread? I used that as a reference a lot when I was asking for PP Gift payments....and it worked.
    It's in the Shopping and Personal Style forum.

Leave a comment:

• comedyzen
    replied
    What happened to the SELLERS FEEDBACK thread? I used that as a reference a lot when I was asking for PP Gift payments....and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by interest1 View Post
    Uh-oh, except for that some of the newer members may not realize they'll need to size their images so that they're not so huge that people have to scroll horizontally to see all of it.

The first post on page 2120 in waywt being a prime example.

It's an unspoken rule around here and one that everyone should be mindful of.

You better be the one enforcing this

Leave a comment:

• Crowzer
    replied
    Oh yeah, we cannot miss it...
    Also in Men's Classifieds.

Leave a comment:

• Raw
    replied
    Yeah when I read your first post I thought yeah it would better to change back, then I saw the newest page on the recent purchases thread haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎