X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahimsa
    replied
    Originally posted by JoniF
    Unfortunately, I wouldn't doubt that someone has already done so.

This was posted on the SZ facebook a while ago.
    Which I would guess is what Faust is alluding to in mentioning the forearm.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Only if all forum members will have it tattooed on their forearm.

Leave a comment:

• magic
    replied
    inbox+outbox= not more than 500.

Leave a comment:

• TheNotoriousT
    replied
    Too many as it seems, all good now. :)

Leave a comment:

• lowrey
    replied
    how many messages do you have? (inbox + sent)

Leave a comment:

• TheNotoriousT
    replied
    Originally posted by loveless View Post
    pm box keeps saying 100% full. even though i've deleted like half of my messages in inbox and sent. any ideas?
    Same here!

Leave a comment:

• Oasis
    replied
    Originally posted by loveless View Post
    pm box keeps saying 100% full. even though i've deleted like half of my messages in inbox and sent. any ideas?
    The amount of messages you're allowed is alot less now if I'm not mistaken? Even if you delete half, if it doesn't take you below that limit you'll still get the Inbox full message..

Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

Leave a comment:

• loveless
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    Yea

I think a month and half will do just fine for me, so I'd say about july 15th or the last 200 messages, whichever is easier

and thank you very much kind Sir!

Originally posted by coup de grace View Post
    yes. how far back do you want to go?

Leave a comment:

• coup de grace
    replied
    Originally posted by zamb View Post
    is there any way to retrieve some of the deleted ones?
    yes. how far back do you want to go?

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    Man I wish I had seen thins message sooner

I accidentally deleted the first page as going to the last automatically brings you to the first upon pressing the delete button

the last month of PMs which I wanted to keep was gone so i just decided it was pointless to keep anything beyond that so I gave the remainder of the inbox the grand heave ho,

its good others know about this so, because I can assume others are in a similar position as I was

is there any way to retrieve some of the deleted ones?

Originally posted by coup de grace View Post
    i can delete pm's for you (or anyone) by date. what's the cutoff you want to use?

Leave a comment:

• coup de grace
    replied
    Originally posted by zamb View Post
    I know, but i have about four thousand messages now and its just a living headache to delete them 50 at a time..............it will take me a very long time to get it below 500 as i started this since last night

right now I keep getting a message that persons are trying to PM me but my mailbox is full

I dont want to delete all the messages as I have pending transactions with addresses and stuff I would lie to refer to..........
    i can delete pm's for you (or anyone) by date. what's the cutoff you want to use?

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    Originally posted by lowrey View Post
    I don't think you can delete per date, but you can delete 50 of your oldest messages at a time by going to the last page and clicking check all, and then deleting them. then the next page and so on.
    I know, but i have about four thousand messages now and its just a living headache to delete them 50 at a time..............it will take me a very long time to get it below 500 as i started this since last night

right now I keep getting a message that persons are trying to PM me but my mailbox is full

I dont want to delete all the messages as I have pending transactions with addresses and stuff I would lie to refer to..........

Leave a comment:

• lowrey
    replied
    I don't think you can delete per date, but you can delete 50 of your oldest messages at a time by going to the last page and clicking check all, and then deleting them. then the next page and so on.

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    Is there a way of dumping just a portion of the messages but keeping like messages for the last two to three weeks

I dont wanna dump everything but cannot seem to figure this out

blessings
    ZB

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍