X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowrey
    replied
    Originally posted by deejames View Post
    I just bought my first pair of rubber drips sneakers but im unsure if I should cut the drips or leave them.
    Really strange to walk on it :-)
    What are you doing with it?Should I leave them or cut them?
    I guess you all leave them right?
    Honestly they felt annoying to walk in, so I cut some of the bigger drips off with a razor. They got comfortable much faster, the sole will wear flat any way so not a big deal.

Leave a comment:

• Zak
    replied
    Originally posted by deejames View Post
    Really?They redrip them?Do you send them directly to CCP?
    I always thought, or read it here, that they don't do that :-/
    But thanks for your advice
    They did for sure, but it was not common practice and I don’t know whether they will continue this practice or not. As a private person I don’t have direct access of course, only C.C.P. retailers have. A friend of mine who knows Sergio well asked him about this favor and Sergio hardly said yes and not from the first time, so it was complicated. Besides you never know how long the process will take (6-12 months or more). And the last but not the least you should mind the risk of unsatisfied result (in general) because re-dripping means re-dying sneakers afterwords with all that it implies. But if you still want to re-drip you should ask the retailer from whom you bought your sneakers about this possibility, and MAY BE they will request C.C.P.

Leave a comment:

• deejames
    replied
    Originally posted by Zak View Post
    Don’t worry, you will wear them down very quickly. If your sneakers are from the previous iteration (AM/2524 style)I presume you want the drips back soon:) Last month I sent mine for redrip, outsole was still ok but I want them back badly.
    Really?They redrip them?Do you send them directly to CCP?
    I always thought, or read it here, that they don't do that :-/
    But thanks for your advice

Leave a comment:

• Zak
    replied
    Don’t worry, you will wear them down very quickly. If your sneakers are from the previous iteration (AM/2524 style)I presume you want the drips back soon:) Last month I sent mine for redrip, outsole was still ok but I want them back badly.

Leave a comment:

• Monoral
    replied
    Personally i prefer to wear them down myself to make them truly mine.

Leave a comment:

• deejames
    replied
    I just bought my first pair of rubber drips sneakers but im unsure if I should cut the drips or leave them.
    Really strange to walk on it :-)
    What are you doing with it?Should I leave them or cut them?
    I guess you all leave them right?

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by darkart View Post
    All the CCP gloves have the same problem. Ridiculously hard to put on and even harder to remove. I once asked the buyer of lift Tokyo about this problem. She told me one solution is to cut loose the thread at opening of the gloves(the one at the bottom of gloves in your first image), thats what the designer told her to do if its too tight to put on.
    May I digress and say that Minami FUCKING ROCKS CCP? I don't think I've ever seen anyone, male or female, look so good in it.

Leave a comment:

• darkart
    replied
    All the CCP gloves have the same problem. Ridiculously hard to put on and even harder to remove. I once asked the buyer of lift Tokyo about this problem. She told me one solution is to cut loose the thread at opening of the gloves(the one at the bottom of gloves in your first image), thats what the designer told her to do if its too tight to put on.

Leave a comment:

• HannibalChew
    replied
    Hey guys, brand new to the forum, but long-time lurker
    i just received this bucket list item (CCP 9 finger gloves)
    they fit perfectly (apart from a slightly long little finger cuff)

they're ridiculously hard to pull on though –*there doesn't seem to be an opening/loosening mechanism, so i basically had to squeeze my hand in*– is it just meant to stretch out?

Leave a comment:

• Monoral
    replied
    Thank you for your helpful response.

I'm looking to get the high top one but i am currently unavailable to visit the nearest store that has them to try them on. I wish there is a black drips version tho, not that the white is bad or anything.

Leave a comment:

• LeonNoah
    replied
    They are really nice, fairly comfortable too in my opinion. In comparison to the old ones they are very different they feel way more "squishy" while walking and also a bit bulkier,I feel that that feeling will surely disappear though after they're worn in as always with drips. I also love the fact that the shoes remain an interesting silhouette after the drips have disapeared

Leave a comment:

• Monoral
    replied
    Has anybody here had opportunity to handle In-Between drips sneakers? if so how do they stack up to the OG ones?

thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• zeNinja
    replied
    Any idea where to get some CCP prostehtic gloves colour 10 ??

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• Psych Rock
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good way to get (or keep) my CCP white derbies , white? They are turning a lot more sand colour over time.
    Change of shades is a natural process and shouldn't be regarded as a defect, there's no way you can keep the colorway unchanged overtime, especially for white colors like 01, 03 and 33. Instead, the changes can be regarded as unique characteristics that only particular leather items can obtain.

Leave a comment:

• mojo
    replied
    Can anyone recommend a good way to get (or keep) my CCP white derbies , white? They are turning a lot more sand colour over time.
    Last edited by mojo; 04-19-2019, 08:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎