Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carol Christian Poell

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006
    • 37852

    Originally posted by skullkid View Post
    Anyone seen the new 2019 models? Look so ugly...
    Ugly is the new chic!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

    Comment

    • Nickefuge
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2014
      • 860

      Feels a bit too gimmicky for my taste, especially the metal screw-thing.
      If this was his first new silhouette 2013, I’d see it differently, for sure. But I was expecting a new and challenging direction tbh, not a spin on a popular model.
      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
      -Paris Hilton

      Comment

      • Mascarar
        Member
        • May 2015
        • 42

        by SAMSA G. MUNICH

        Comment

        • Qi Liu
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2018
          • 5

          I think new ccp products is very very terrible....it makes me sad,why even ccp begins to make these things to please the majority too? New season give me a impression of balenciaga or vetements....dadshoes,guidi shoes,wtf is that?
          I begin to love deepti after seeing these ccp

          Comment

          • Qi Liu
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2018
            • 5

            I’d like to ask what’s the meaning of “L”in the code of “AM 2601L” ,is that means lined?i still Don’t understated....thank you guys

            Comment

            • bootsndpants
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2017
              • 12

              yes lined,

              here is booklet for cul-ptc, notice 2601 and these are not line


              and here is one for sbuc-ptc 2601L and indeed lined

              Comment

              • Qi Liu
                Junior Member
                • Oct 2018
                • 5

                Originally posted by bootsndpants View Post
                yes lined,

                here is booklet for cul-ptc, notice 2601 and these are not line


                and here is one for sbuc-ptc 2601L and indeed lined

                Thank you very much!
                But could you show me what’s the “lined”? Is that a piece of cloth inside the shoes?
                Or a technology of goodyear?
                Last edited by Qi Liu; 11-27-2018, 07:42 PM. Reason: add

                Comment

                • Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 37852

                  Originally posted by Qi Liu View Post
                  Thank you very much!
                  But could you show me what’s the “lined”? Is that a piece of cloth inside the shoes?
                  Or a technology of goodyear?
                  You may not notice it at first as it may seem counterintuitive but most shoes have two layers of leather - outer and inner. Inner is the lining and it usually matches the texture of the outer. If the shoe is not lined you'd see the reverse side of the hide, which would be different from what's outside. I am frankly surprised that Poell wouldn't use lining on all footwear.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

                  StyleZeitgeist Magazine

                  Comment

                  • Qi Liu
                    Junior Member
                    • Oct 2018
                    • 5

                    Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    You may not notice it at first as it may seem counterintuitive but most shoes have two layers of leather - outer and inner. Inner is the lining and it usually matches the texture of the outer. If the shoe is not lined you'd see the reverse side of the hide, which would be different from what's outside. I am frankly surprised that Poell wouldn't use lining on all footwear.
                    thank you very much bro, it helps a lot!I didnt notice it at all before!
                    another question about the"L",some cloth's code contains "L"too, is that mean lined too?
                    I'm very courious about the code of ccp,and tring to find theirs meaning out these days. thank you again

                    Comment

                    • brutal_ism
                      Junior Member
                      • Jul 2017
                      • 1

                      I Don't like the new sneakers but these boots and shoes with thick sole are quite gorgeous. Not something I was expecting from ccp but he makes it work imo.


                      262 likes, 7 comments - samsa_g_tuchwaren on November 4, 2018: "‘HANDLED PAPER DART OFFICER’ C.C.P. IN BETWEEN SAMSA G. MUNICH"

                      Comment

                      • Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 37852

                        Not sure about the boots, but the derbys are gorgeous, indeed.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

                        StyleZeitgeist Magazine

                        Comment

                        • zamb
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 5834

                          I see nothing that I like yet, but I am hopeful.
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................


                          Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

                          Comment

                          • Qi Liu
                            Junior Member
                            • Oct 2018
                            • 5

                            Is there anyone who could tell me how to access in the website “mak” about CCP,I could only see the pics in the key issues,the full collection is locked,cause I don’t have an account.
                            Thank you very much

                            Comment

                            • biglongspear
                              Junior Member
                              • Oct 2017
                              • 4

                              Hello, I was planning on contacting ccp

                              is this the appropriate email to get in touch with them ccp@carolchristianpoell.com?

                              Comment

                              • lawphilip
                                Junior Member
                                • Sep 2010
                                • 4

                                Originally posted by biglongspear View Post
                                Hello, I was planning on contacting ccp

                                is this the appropriate email to get in touch with them ccp@carolchristianpoell.com?
                                Hello ,Unfortunately only official resellers have access to the Ccp website via a special authorization!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎