Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• negroygris
    replied
    href:90a7 I think these might be from S/S 05 Collection "DISPOSSED". I have yet to find the actual collection, but they are definitely old, because these have been staple with the leather on the sole, they don't have a Goodyear welt Stitch shown.

Leave a comment:

• Chinorlz
    replied
    Originally posted by href:90a7 View Post
    Can anyone help me with IDing these? They seem odd considering that the panel in on the outside of the boot rather than the usual inside. Thanks for any help
    https://imgur.com/a/94VMN

These are pretty old editions. You can see the sole is MUCH thicker and there are staples to bring the upper to the sole. Not your classic tornado construction or upper pattern.

Leave a comment:

• href:90a7
    replied
    Can anyone help me with IDing these? They seem odd considering that the panel in on the outside of the boot rather than the usual inside. Thanks for any help
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Leave a comment:

• patR
    replied
    Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
    http://shop.jakob-hetzer.com/
    theres nothing here anyone cherishes no worries...
    Originally posted by Law View Post
    Yes, because SZ'ers love a good slogan graphic T-shirt. Are are you referring to the "J" cut jeans?
    What I'm referring to is no longer on there..

Leave a comment:

• Law
    replied
    Originally posted by patR View Post
    Thank you for the contribution to the thread, which I lurk & read often, but are you really posting here under the very name you’re known for stealing [SZ cherished] brand ideas and aesthetics from, unabashedly used for furthering your own contrived personal identity & brand?
    Yes, because SZ'ers love a good slogan graphic T-shirt. Are are you referring to the "J" cut jeans?

Leave a comment:

• upsilonkng
    replied
    Originally posted by patR View Post
    Thank you for the contribution to the thread, which I lurk & read often, but are you really posting here under the very name you’re known for stealing [SZ cherished] brand ideas and aesthetics from, unabashedly used for furthering your own contrived personal identity & brand?

theres nothing here anyone cherishes no worries...

Leave a comment:

• patR
    replied
    Originally posted by jakobhetzer View Post
    I have that exact version of scar stitch (Kangaroo, color 12) and I can only highly recommend it. I love the thing. Especially perfect for the hot LA climate as it is not too thick.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/0f04c6373...lkjo1_1280.jpg

Leave a comment:

• darkart
    replied
    Myself have the overlock leather in /12 in horse as well. Extreme badass tbh. Just some information, they were unable to do the overlock in Kangaroo as they replied "Leather is too thin to do overlock stitching, very easy to fall apart". Therefore if you are looking for a light jacket, go for the scarstitch. In my opinion, scarstitch is too common. If you look for something badass, my opinion is overlock or fencing or even bomber. Color 12 to myself is never dark green but a vintage black. You can sometimes see special effects on the stitching areas if you are lucky

Leave a comment:

• negroygris
    replied
    Faust This guy knows how to skip in line, gotto give it up to him, I never seen anyone do it before, I thought about it and i was waiting for you to say something LOL

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    I like how you snuck in a fit pic there.

Leave a comment:

• jakobhetzer
    replied
    I have that exact version of scar stitch (Kangaroo, color 12) and I can only highly recommend it. I love the thing. Especially perfect for the hot LA climate as it is not too thick.

Leave a comment:

• JohnFG
    replied
    I own both and would recommend the horse one in /10 for you!
    The kangaroo one is very light and rather only for summer ;)
    Hope it help.
    Best, JF

Originally posted by Kuat View Post
    How do you like this jacket. That's the soft Kangaroo one /12

Would you personally go for it over this one: http://i.imgur.com/zQQKqJN.jpg ???

Leave a comment:

• Kuat
    replied
    Originally posted by darkart View Post
    You can treat color 12 as a vintage black instead of dark green. Depends on the dying process. Every batch is different. This batch maybe more towards green. Next batch more towards black. Good thing about color 12 is that you can see some leather original color at the seam area, that's why I say its vintage black. I always choose color 12 rather than color 10 for my CCP item. Looks way more special than normal black. But tbh, if you are wearing all black all the time. You better choose color 10.
    How do you like this jacket. That's the soft Kangaroo one /12

Would you personally go for it over this one: http://i.imgur.com/zQQKqJN.jpg ???

Leave a comment:

• darkart
    replied
    Originally posted by Kuat View Post
    Thanks for the clarification guys. I want a classic CPL jacket, but the only one i was able to find is this one: https://www.lazzariweb.it/carol-chri...et-p-8178.html

It's the LM/2498 ROOLS-PTC/12 model so i'm on the fence, especially about the dark green color. I want a regular black one.

You can treat color 12 as a vintage black instead of dark green. Depends on the dying process. Every batch is different. This batch maybe more towards green. Next batch more towards black. Good thing about color 12 is that you can see some leather original color at the seam area, that's why I say its vintage black. I always choose color 12 rather than color 10 for my CCP item. Looks way more special than normal black. But tbh, if you are wearing all black all the time. You better choose color 10.

Leave a comment:

• Kuat
    replied
    Originally posted by julian_doe View Post
    This has been discussed extensively throughout this and other threads.

Kangaroo leather is far more lightweight than horse, from my experience. PTC means that a garment is object-dyed, and the number refers to the color. 10 is black, and I have no idea what 12 is.

I hope this helps.
    Originally posted by dji View Post
    12 is dark (almost black) green.
    Thanks for the clarification guys. I want a classic CPL jacket, but the only one i was able to find is this one: https://www.lazzariweb.it/carol-chri...et-p-8178.html

It's the LM/2498 ROOLS-PTC/12 model so i'm on the fence, especially about the dark green color. I want a regular black one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎