Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your attitude towards sports predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evaa
    • May 2024

What is your attitude towards sports predictions?

Greetings. Guys, how do you feel about sports predictions? Which sports are the most bet on? I understand that it's best to make predictions on the sport you know, but I know a lot of sports. So I want to know what you think.
  • Sam33
    • May 2024

Sports predictions can really add interest to watching games. Currently popular ones are soccer, basketball, tennis and of course, volleyball. Each of these has its own unique aspects that make predictions on them exciting. For example, in volleyball you can make predictions on the outcome of a match, the number of points or even the individual accomplishments of the players. I sometimes make free volleyball odds on Sportzino . This is a great opportunity to try your hand at predictions and completely risk free. They offer good odds and a wide line, and registration on the site is very simple and fast.​

Comment

• ann55
      • May 2024

I used to do it a lot, but now I don't do it very much, although at one time I was able to make good money at it, as I love sports and have a good understanding of it. So I do it normally, the main thing is that it should be fun.​

Comment

• OrusiaW
        • Jul 2024

Sports betting is an exciting activity that can bring not only pleasure but also potential profit. As for the most popular sports, it depends on the region and the bookmaker.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎