• Jul 2010

Comment

• Calimero
        • Jul 2010

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

What the fuck is wrong with Damir Doma? it's like every other season is rad and the rest are bullshit. I want to dress like a Mongol cunt and subjugate Eurasia but this cock is like "NYAH NYAH NYAH YOU CAN'T HAVE SWAG"

tea shades are kind of cool tho

Comment

• eat me
            • May 2009

Not sure what to make of it, is anyone just trying to get a piece of Ackermann? First Ann, now this. And both of them failed, tbh. Some nice separates, sure, but overall - weird, no sense of direction of where Damir is going or what he is about.

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
              • Aug 2010

i cant still feel the damir doma spirit, but i hate this new high street, precious, image they want to give now. at least it's consistent with the women line...

Comment

• eat me
                • May 2009

they are really trying to break the luxury market. Seems to be working so far.

Comment

• michael_kard
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                  What the fuck is wrong with Damir Doma? it's like every other season is rad and the rest are bullshit. I want to dress like a Mongol cunt and subjugate Eurasia but this cock is like "NYAH NYAH NYAH YOU CAN'T HAVE SWAG"
                  lol.

What the actual fuck is this?
                  ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                  Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• birdytg
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
                    i cant still feel the damir doma spirit, but i hate this new high street, precious, image they want to give now. at least it's consistent with the women line...
                    Finally the "alternative fashion" designers are all going to what they always fought against...they all want to be recognized and approved by the formal fashion press, the high end aristocracy and intelligencia...even if selling their soul to Devil for this purpose...
                    There are a few seasons now Damir is on this line...
                    Don't forget he recently opened his new flagship store on Rue du Faubourg St Honoré where the more flashy brands like Dolce, Gucci, Prada or Dsquared established...if this is not a proof, what is it?
                    http://www.mypixeldiary.com
                    http://www.birdytg.com
                    www.birdytg.blogspot.fr
                    http://www.facebook.com/birdy.tg
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mypixeldiary

Comment

• eat me
                      • May 2009

I don't think Damir was ever fighting "against", I think he's quite happy with where this is going.

Comment

• Dropt
                        • May 2009

Impressively bad.

It's not even good experimentation, it doesn't even challenge the eye. It's not offending, or attracting. It doesn't evolve as a whole, or let us get some tiny fragments to form the big picture. It's just bad.
                        Last edited by Dropt; 07-01-2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• elephantstone
                          • Jan 2011

I'm sure there will be nice pieces here and there with clever buying...But still, the collection as a whole is a huge disappointment.....I guess fw11 is his last collection that remotely makes any sense to me.....

Comment

• elephantstone
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by eat me View Post
                            I don't think Damir was ever fighting "against", I think he's quite happy with where this is going.
                            yep, don't think he'd ever hide his desire of going mainstream eventually. It's a shame really cause with his talents he could at least put out a nicer commercial collection

Comment

• aussy
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by eat me View Post
                              I agree, the interview posted in the DD thread supports this where he states his reasoning for starting a women's line and intention/desire to create and evolve a design house. So I can understand his going for a more 'mainstream' appeal. My main issue with this collection is, obviously, the fabric choice. Predictable, but if it were done in all black I'd probably dig it. The fabrics feel almost CDG bad taste but without the irony and street sense of beauty. Just luxurious and tacky. Aside from the gross fabrics, the other fabrics feel incoherent and confused in how they relate to each other in terms of color. Rich dark primaries, drab off-blacks, hues of seafoam, loud bright primaries, dark camel, army green - what!? Though, I still like DD's cuts and sense of balance in terms of shape which can still be seen in this collection.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎