Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAIT FOR DECENT QUALITY RUNWAY PHOTOS BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faust
    replied
    Banned

Leave a comment:

• Fenix
    replied
    Originally posted by kevin21
    Well yes, its frustrating
    Please expand upon your frustration. After 5 years, it must be significant.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Guys, thank you so much for those who are posting photos while lowrey and I are running around Paris like lunatics, but PLEASE refrain from posting nowfashion.com photos - they really don't do the collections justice.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Well, yeah, it's shitty. But the point of Instagram and Twitter is not documentation, it's self promotion. The point is not the quality of the picture but that YOU took the picture, YOU were there, YOU are having the 15 seconds of fame before that queue is refreshed. "I" is the real Instagram filter.

Leave a comment:

• markcoflaherty
    replied
    How does everyone feel about cameraphone shots and Twitter? I am so disheartened by all of the poor imagery that's been coming from heavyweight news media that I wrote a piece about it which appeared in Civilian this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Crowzer
    replied
    Like as said in a previous thread, use an imagehoster if you cannot link from a website. It works well and you can put images on a thread easily.

Leave a comment:

• pregnantbob
    replied
    oh there wasn't? I linked them all from nowfashion... maybe my html skills aren't quite up to par haha... sorry.

Leave a comment:

• lowrey
    replied
    if you mean the Yohji thread, there were no pictures at all?

Leave a comment:

• pregnantbob
    replied
    sorry gents, were the nowfashion pics not good enough?

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Listen to Dane.

Leave a comment:

• Dane
    replied
    and again...
    Last edited by Dane; 06-26-2013, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    How many times do we have to tell you, bitches?

Leave a comment:

• WAIT FOR DECENT QUALITY RUNWAY PHOTOS BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD!

Runway presentations are posted on multiple sites within hours of the show - some photos are good, others are blurry and have poor lighting. DO NOT POST THE LATTER, wait for decent photos before starting a new thread or post the thread without photos, but just a link if you must.

Particularly Nowfashion.com is notorious for being the first to upload photos, with the downside being that they are not touched up at all and the quality is crap. Style.com among others typically has sharper and better quality images.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎