Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staolz982
    replied
    Explore our exquisite collection of glueless wigs, meticulously crafted to provide a seamless and secure fit without the use of glue or adhesive. Perfect for beginners and anyone seeking a hassle-free wig-wearing experience. With the convenience of elastic bands, you can effortlessly install our wigs in seconds, no need for lace cutting, plucking, or bleaching. Plus, enjoy the added benefits of free shipping and our 30-day return policy for a worry-free shopping experience.

Leave a comment:

• jurassicsnark
    replied
    Originally posted by unwashed View Post
    The grey is cool, very anime-character like. I wanted to do this 15 years ago but was too chickenshit to actually do it.
    But nowaday I do not need to use bleach, I find more and more grey hairs on my head everyday. Perks of getting old
    Thanks! I actually first did grey back in 1996. I LOVED it, but I was super-broke and was doing it myself... Grey is sort of like alchemy and it was just too hard to get it right, so I gave up on it.

As for the resurgence, yeah, I have some grey too (I am in my 40s), and I was complaining to my hairdresser about how I hate going grey and I want to just GO grey. And she said, "Want to dye it grey?" And I said, "Sure." So here we are.

Leave a comment:

• jurassicsnark
    replied
    Originally posted by naturalalmonds View Post
    The grey is interesting, do you have a pic with how you normally style it?
    Yep! It had faded a bit by here, though, and this was a different dye job than the earlier pic — it was lighter and more silvery.

Leave a comment:

• Mattiassa
    replied
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    I need an uber moisturizing conditioner for my scalp. Aesop doesn't work - too mild.
    I have the same issue, and this is the only product that really works for me. It's a swedish product, but perhaps it's possible to order overseas:

http://www.aco.se/produkter/body/myc...rr-haarbotten/

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    I need an uber moisturizing conditioner for my scalp. Aesop doesn't work - too mild.

Leave a comment:

• fncyths
    replied
    Originally posted by rider View Post
    Grown Alchemist for face wash.
    Davines for hair.
    Aesop Rose for body.
    second this! I use fig + yarrow for face & body as well.

I'm with arkady, can't stop smelling my aesop products

Leave a comment:

• unwashed
    replied
    I wash my hair (over shoulder length now) once a week. The first couple days I have too much volume and need to wear a knot. After that it's either samurai style or loose.

The grey is cool, very anime-character like. I wanted to do this 15 years ago but was too chickenshit to actually do it.
    But nowaday I do not need to use bleach, I find more and more grey hairs on my head everyday. Perks of getting old

Leave a comment:

• naturalalmonds
    replied
    The grey is interesting, do you have a pic with how you normally style it?

Leave a comment:

• jurassicsnark
    replied
    Originally posted by unwashed View Post
    I use sodium bicarbonate and organic apple vinegar. All natural and very cheap. No nature pollution. You can even make you own vinegar, still need to try this.
    I have a friend who does the same, and his hair is gorgeous.

I don't wash mine or use product anymore.
    It's short, dyed grey, and undercut.
    And here is some serious bedhead.

I brush it every day and night and give it a good rinsing and scalp massage in the shower, but this routine means it only gets actually shampooed when it's cut. It doesn't smell, and it looks pretty healthy, which is surprising because I have to bleach it to kingdom come to get it grey — I'm pretty dark.

Leave a comment:

• unwashed
    replied
    Originally posted by eleves View Post
    Reviving this thread! I've been using Malin +Goetz for a long time but I've only recently started to notice the harsh effects their products have had on my skin! Primarily looking for a new, natural shampoo and conditioner. Does anyone have any recs? I was thinking about trying Aesop but I have no experience with their products. Is Aesop the way to go or should I try something else? Grown Alchemist?? Help please!
    I use sodium bicarbonate and organic apple vinegar. All natural and very cheap. No nature pollution. You can even make you own vinegar, still need to try this.

Leave a comment:

• rider
    replied
    Grown Alchemist for face wash.
    Davines for hair.
    Aesop Rose for body.

Leave a comment:

• Arkady
    replied
    Can confirm some months on that Layrite is excellent.

Aesop is quite nice but a bit pricey and I haven't found their stuff effective so much as I really love to huff it like I'm a glue addict.

I actually really like the L'oreal Mythic Oil shampoos and conditioners for something in a sane price range.

Leave a comment:

• eleves
    replied
    Reviving this thread! I've been using Malin +Goetz for a long time but I've only recently started to notice the harsh effects their products have had on my skin! Primarily looking for a new, natural shampoo and conditioner. Does anyone have any recs? I was thinking about trying Aesop but I have no experience with their products. Is Aesop the way to go or should I try something else? Grown Alchemist?? Help please!

Leave a comment:

• Mezeinee
    replied
    This youtuber has some really great tips for healthy hair care:

Leave a comment:

• beyondthemeans
    replied
    Does someone have experience with the Muji haircare lines? Any input? Interested since it seems to be a fully organic, non alcohol/parabene line that comes in nice packaging.
    Is it suitable non-asian hair as well?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎