Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gavin
    replied
    Sydney's is having another 15% off store-wide sale until Sunday with promo code "preholiday".

Leave a comment:

• sargon97
    replied
    Yes they are SS10 style. LV also got them. They are off white boots covered in black rubber material thats in various stages of peeling off. I think this is the same as darklands and others got but those where more black on black. I have only seem pictures, but they look the same as the atelier exclusives from a few years ago.

They are hard core and kinda gross, I'm probably the only person who likes them. I like the polar opposites of the boot, you start with a black boot with white splatter and as it ages end up with a clean white boot, which is the complete opposite.

Leave a comment:

• chomeo
    replied
    I spoke to a store SA at barneys about the Z16 boots up there. It looks like the boots is a "off-white" base boots with "peeling" black paint. I haven't ran into this style from reading on the forum. Does anyone know if this was SS'10 style?

Leave a comment:

• sargon97
    replied
    barneys.com also has size 7 white antelope boot for $709. Such deals to be had!

Leave a comment:

• Shucks
    replied
    Originally posted by berlin View Post
    Last 6 months spent 1600 Euro, 1250 Euro of that since November. With the promocode, spent another 750 Euro today.
    I'd email them to ask, then...

Leave a comment:

• chomeo
    replied
    Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
    does anyone know when matches goes on sale? what about the next lvr price drop?
    i think Matches just went on sale!

Leave a comment:

• berlin
    replied
    Originally posted by miserableman View Post
    I think that as well, had you spent anything berlin?
    Last 6 months spent 1600 Euro, 1250 Euro of that since November. With the promocode, spent another 750 Euro today.

Leave a comment:

• shah
    replied
    Originally posted by couturehomme View Post
    for the non-us folks, "privatesale" works on antonioli (30%) minus a few brands (augusta, attachment)

doesn't make sense for US since we're already at 50% off, as the 30% is taken off the original price..
    and doesn't stack -- i was hoping to get a massive discount

Leave a comment:

• dunglan7
    replied
    Originally posted by david s View Post
    Went to pick up an alteration today, saw these, thought people might be interested. Another mark down.

Z8 boot SIZE 9 : $699, black canvas over leather

Z16 boot SIZE 7 : $729, I can only describe as the shoe with a skin disease. Looks black with molting white parts

DO NOT REPOST IMAGES ON THE SAME PAGE, PLEASE

image provided from Fry Chicken
    Do you have pictures of the z8 in canvas as well? I did a search and could not come up with anything.

Leave a comment:

• sargon97
    replied
    ^ yup. payed more than that . Maybe I can get them to do a price adjust. Canvas over leather is really nice. Will not rip as some people think, but looks much better after a few months. Not so clean looking as it is new.

Leave a comment:

• couturehomme
    replied
    for the non-us folks, "privatesale" works on antonioli (30%) minus a few brands (augusta, attachment)

doesn't make sense for US since we're already at 50% off, as the 30% is taken off the original price..

Leave a comment:

• eton97
    replied
    they are incredible prices....

Leave a comment:

• david s
    replied
    Augusta boots left @ BARNEYS NYC

Went to pick up an alteration today, saw these, thought people might be interested. Another mark down.

Z8 boot SIZE 9 : $699, black canvas over leather

Z16 boot SIZE 7 : $729, I can only describe as the shoe with a skin disease. Looks black with molting white parts

image provided from Fry Chicken
    Last edited by david s; 12-15-2010, 03:11 PM. Reason: added image for the skin disease shoe

Leave a comment:

• miserableman
    replied
    Originally posted by Shucks View Post
    i would assume it has to do with how much you've spent recently...
    I think that as well, had you spent anything berlin?

Leave a comment:

• berlin
    replied
    Originally posted by berlin View Post
    Tried "TOP301" and "TOP301?"....not working.
    I got a working code, "NEWS30ALL".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎