Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetroBulotDodo
    replied
    For next season's reference: on the last day of the private sale @ the corner, you can use your private sale code on top of the 30% public discounts. I got a few things for 51% off.

Re: Barneys: if anyone needs anything from a designer they carry. i.e. RO *before* it goes on sale and can't get someone to find it and hide it, PM me. We can get a list together and have my PA pull it, usually a week before the stuff goes on sale.

MBD

Leave a comment:

• premierminister
    replied
    Originally posted by nictan View Post
    if i remember correctly, it was clickable a few months back, hahaha. remember it clearly because i knew about the site just a few months back and it was clickable then.
    I will be in Florence for a short stary mid of december. Hopefully they are on Sale then...

Leave a comment:

• david s
    replied
    Sussed out the Barney's sale, as Sargon said there are some smaller size Augustas (one less I kopped the green low boot), mostly in 7. They have 5 total :
    • low boot green size 12
    • low boot black with red sole size 7
    • white high boot in antelope, size 7,12
    • other two, just black, standard augusta

The only things that are really on sale so far in Designers are : Trussardi, Paul Smith (lots of worker horse suits, small sizes 36-38 & 44 and above, not a lot inbetween).

Not on sale yet : Ann D, RO, Lanvin, Jil Sander, Margiela.

Even then, what is on the floor not too exciting, seems like they had a "safe" buy this year (read conservative looking).

The Ann D. buy was good though, the SA I was taking too said he was not sure when the rest of the floor would go on sale.

Leave a comment:

• Adams
    replied
    For people who'll be in Paris this week end, there are sample sales of BLAAK from friday to sunday :)

Leave a comment:

• eton97
    replied
    Originally posted by Shucks View Post
    also, any dates for their pre-sales/sales? stalking a few things...
    preview sale starts next thursday -

edit: sorry - this was a reply to DSM question
    Last edited by eton97; 11-23-2010, 07:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shucks
    replied
    Originally posted by magic View Post
    anyone has a promo code for LUISAVIAROMA?
    bump on this.

also, any dates for their pre-sales/sales? stalking a few things...

Leave a comment:

• Zenith
    replied
    Anybody know when the DSM pre-sale starts? Been eyeing something for a good few months now...

Leave a comment:

• nictan
    replied
    if i remember correctly, it was clickable a few months back, hahaha. remember it clearly because i knew about the site just a few months back and it was clickable then.

Leave a comment:

• stereophobic
    replied
    ^ the sales 50% off button has always been there, if there's a sale it's clickable and will show which labels are discounted. to my knowledge there wasn't a sale for SS10 (used to check very often) so who knows if AW10 will go on sale.

Leave a comment:

• MikeN
    replied
    on www.pnp-firenze.com it says "Sales 50% off" but it looks like it could be text from the last sale. anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• mononon
    replied
    got a postcard, but not an email... much prefer the email method.

Leave a comment:

• kunk75
    replied
    Been nothing left for 5 weeks anyway

Leave a comment:

• cjbreed
    replied
    Originally posted by Eternal
    Did they go on sale? Did not receive a mail yet.
    wtf? i didn't get one either. thats not cool. is this what happens when my favorite SA leaves? i'm kinda annoyed at this. there's nothing i want to buy but still...

Leave a comment:

• Adams
    replied
    Originally posted by premierminister View Post
    Palais Royal will go on sale mid of January. I will be there then like last year :-)

Sales in France are regulated by law

Oooooh pretty nice hehe ! Was the sales interesting or nop ?

Leave a comment:

• cro426
    replied
    what you do is, go in make your selections and then in a week or so once the whole store goes on public sale you go in and pick up your bounty.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎