X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beardown
    replied
    Originally posted by seatbelts View Post
    Is there any indication forwardforward will have sale? I'll hold off on buying some items if so.
    They have sales on a regular basis and in fact just launched one. Sign up for the newsletter on the site. They'll send you notices every time new stuff goes up.

Leave a comment:

• sshum88
    replied
    Raf Simons Secret Sale

From here, for those who might be in Brussels there is supposedly a sample sale for pieces back to 2001.

====

Here's the deal... further to my earlier post which contained a few inaccuracies, if you will be near Brussels in Belgium (or can get there) for any of the dates below, you can go to an ongoing AMAZING private sale of Raf Simons pieces/samples from 2001 - present, sold by the manufacturer at crazily low prices. There is still loads of stock left, and if you want to go all you have to do is send an email to thefabricsales@gmail.com to fix a time and find out the exact location.

Here are the dates:

SAT 13 NOVEMBER
    SUN 14 NOVEMBER

SAT 4 DECEMBER
    SUN 5 DECEMBER

FRI 10 DECEMBER
    SAT 11 DECEMBER
    SUN 12 DECEMBER

After Sunday 12th December this amazing opportunity will be over forever, and the next sale is tomorrow, so GET YOUR SKATES ON.

Leave a comment:

• eckblk
    replied
    Originally posted by seatbelts View Post
    Is there any indication forwardforward will have sale? I'll hold off on buying some items if so.
    There's a 20% off coupon right now; instyle20.

Leave a comment:

• seatbelts
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MikeN
    replied
    you work at a shop! employee discounts!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡