Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeN
    • Nov 2007

on www.pnp-firenze.com it says "Sales 50% off" but it looks like it could be text from the last sale. anyone know?

Comment

• stereophobic
      • Aug 2009

^ the sales 50% off button has always been there, if there's a sale it's clickable and will show which labels are discounted. to my knowledge there wasn't a sale for SS10 (used to check very often) so who knows if AW10 will go on sale.
      An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• nictan
        • Jul 2009

if i remember correctly, it was clickable a few months back, hahaha. remember it clearly because i knew about the site just a few months back and it was clickable then.

Comment

• Zenith
          • Jun 2009

Anybody know when the DSM pre-sale starts? Been eyeing something for a good few months now...

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by magic View Post
            anyone has a promo code for LUISAVIAROMA?
            bump on this.

also, any dates for their pre-sales/sales? stalking a few things...

Comment

• eton97
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
              also, any dates for their pre-sales/sales? stalking a few things...
              preview sale starts next thursday -

edit: sorry - this was a reply to DSM question
              Last edited by eton97; 11-23-2010, 07:50 AM.
              you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• Adams
                • Nov 2010

For people who'll be in Paris this week end, there are sample sales of BLAAK from friday to sunday :)
                C'est dans le noir que l'on voit le plus de lumières.

Comment

• david s
                  • Jul 2010

Sussed out the Barney's sale, as Sargon said there are some smaller size Augustas (one less I kopped the green low boot), mostly in 7. They have 5 total :
                  • low boot green size 12
                  • low boot black with red sole size 7
                  • white high boot in antelope, size 7,12
                  • other two, just black, standard augusta

The only things that are really on sale so far in Designers are : Trussardi, Paul Smith (lots of worker horse suits, small sizes 36-38 & 44 and above, not a lot inbetween).

Not on sale yet : Ann D, RO, Lanvin, Jil Sander, Margiela.

Even then, what is on the floor not too exciting, seems like they had a "safe" buy this year (read conservative looking).

The Ann D. buy was good though, the SA I was taking too said he was not sure when the rest of the floor would go on sale.
                  It's absolutely Hedious!
                  shy poser

Comment

• premierminister
                    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by nictan View Post
                    if i remember correctly, it was clickable a few months back, hahaha. remember it clearly because i knew about the site just a few months back and it was clickable then.
                    I will be in Florence for a short stary mid of december. Hopefully they are on Sale then...

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

For next season's reference: on the last day of the private sale @ the corner, you can use your private sale code on top of the 30% public discounts. I got a few things for 51% off.

Re: Barneys: if anyone needs anything from a designer they carry. i.e. RO *before* it goes on sale and can't get someone to find it and hide it, PM me. We can get a list together and have my PA pull it, usually a week before the stuff goes on sale.

MBD
                      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• rudo
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
                        For next season's reference: on the last day of the private sale @ the corner, you can use your private sale code on top of the 30% public discounts. I got a few things for 51% off.

MBD
                        Thanks for this info, this still works got some Ann as well.

Comment

• thee_vultures _actress
                          • Jun 2010

oh actually there was a sale for SS10... bought two pieces 50% off then (BBS and Julius)... but i don´t think they´ll start FW sale before december

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                          ^ the sales 50% off button has always been there, if there's a sale it's clickable and will show which labels are discounted. to my knowledge there wasn't a sale for SS10 (used to check very often) so who knows if AW10 will go on sale.

Comment

• miserableman
                            • Dec 2009

How come theCorner are offering both public and private sales to US customers but absolutely nothing for EU customers?

The PRIVATE@FW10 was only intended for people in the US and if you change your country to USA you can see that US customers also get discounts on nearly all FW items as well. As noted above, you guys can get over 50% off already whilst we are expected to still pay full price.

Comment

• seenmy
                              • May 2009

I would imagine like net a porter that the US and EU business are actually not interlinked, and both have their own inventory, so essentially you are missing out on nothing,only that EU sales start later than US ones

Comment

• miserableman
                                • Dec 2009

it's definitely all the same stock. If it sells out to US customers, it's also sold out to EU customers.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎