• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theaddict
    replied
    That's what I was thinking...

Originally posted by Jonn View Post
    but then rick owens will never last till warehouse sale, let alone leathers..

Leave a comment:

• Jonn
    replied
    but then rick owens will never last till warehouse sale, let alone leathers..

Leave a comment:

• smash
    replied
    Originally posted by owenau1989 View Post
    smash, do you know when the joyce warehouse have new stock for sale?
    Details better ask "discuss" Mr. Chan, as I know for FW10 stuffs, a quarter at least to be there.

Leave a comment:

• owenau1989
    replied
    Originally posted by smash View Post
    Joyce Further reduction shd be 40 off, final will be 50 off. But selected brand only. Joyce warehouse price will be going off every quarter
    smash, do you know when the joyce warehouse have new stock for sale?

Leave a comment:

• smash
    replied
    Joyce Further reduction shd be 40 off, final will be 50 off. But selected brand only. Joyce warehouse price will be going off every quarter

Leave a comment:

• theaddict
    replied
    Are they going lower than 30% anytime?

No I mean 30% off on 2700 eur...
    There won't be any sale in April, maybe you can go to Joyce outlet when you visit Hong Kong

Leave a comment:

• sagill1119
    replied
    Anyone knows if we could make purchase at THE CORNER at a price without VAT?

Leave a comment:

• plasmoplas
    replied
    alan bilzerian

has anyone check out their sale selection in store? I've been meaning to go there for a while, but work has been pretty nuts.

Leave a comment:

• theaddict
    replied
    well I will be workig in hongkong for three months so enough time to check out everything...I guess the leather won't last till then;)

There won't be any sale in April, maybe you can go to Joyce outlet when you visit Hong Kong

Leave a comment:

• docus
    replied
    I trekked in to the West end (of London) yesterday for a hunt around the sales, but came back empty handed. Here's what I checked out:

Layers in London has I think around 30% off some Viridi Anne, Lumen et Umbra, Individual Statements, and I forget what else. Very nice shop, friendly staff, but still too expensive for me, even with the 30% off... They had a breathtaking Obscur leather jacket in there, but (I think) not in the sale...

Vertice in London also has a few things around 30% off, including some stunning Forme d'Expression stuff, which I think is gorgeous (quite an underrated label), but which is (alas) still too £££ for me...

Browns, which I used to love a few years ago, seemed very staid, nothing much of note there apart from some Ann Demeulemeester.

Selfridges was a nightmare, I couldn't cope with the crowds. I found a nice pair of slim, grey Margiela trousers for £110, but I had to go out to get some fresh air in order to decide. (I'm a bit slow like that.) When I got back they'd been sold... Last pair... Apart from that, there wasn't anything I saw which interested me.

Liberty's didn't have anything much worth mentioning either, in my eyes, apart from the incredible dark grey Rick Owens pilot jackets, for an eye watering £1200, and that's including the discount... All in all, I was a bit disappointed with Liberty's.

I also checked out B Store, but I didn't like anything there. My tastes have moved on, as I liked it a lot about 3 years ago but now everything looks too preppy and clean for me.

I didn't make it to Harvey Nicols, Harrods or The Library. I don't know of anywhere else worth going in London, but no doubt there's some super underground boutiques out there which I'm not cool enough to know about...

Leave a comment:

• mononon
    replied
    rick owens HK has tons of great femme pieces.

Joyce has quite a few leathers left, but at 30 off still pricey.

check out IT stores - lots of Ann and Julius left

Leave a comment:

• owenau1989
    replied
    Originally posted by kevin5578 View Post
    I have sent several e-mail for the VAT refund, no reply ATM, seems the chance would be slim tho
    Just got the reply from them, they said that the system they have did not allow customers to have two lots of discount (both the xmas promotion code and vat refund).
    What the.....

Leave a comment:

• owenau1989
    replied
    Originally posted by theaddict View Post
    WTF? 2700euro after 30% off???
    Ok let me k ow whenthey are on 90% off;)

can't wait to check out the store myself when I move to hongkong in April...I will laugh in their face...;)

oh and thanks for looking mate!!!

Leave a comment:

• theaddict
    replied
    WTF? 2700euro after 30% off???
    Ok let me k ow whenthey are on 90% off;)

can't wait to check out the store myself when I move to hongkong in April...I will laugh in their face...;)

oh and thanks for looking mate!!!

hey mate, just wenta Joyce in central and tried on the stooge in xs (black oiled calf). it is still very expensive after discount: 30% off @ 28000 hkd.

Leave a comment:

• Fade to Black
    replied
    the mark ups @ Joyce are incredible. I think Undercover costs more there than it does in the States. For the price of an Alexander McQueen average button down shirt i can get a jacket somewhere else

just as someone on the Dior Homme MSN group once remarked "buy the APC, buy the Converse", I'll say "Buy from Europe, Buy from Japan."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎