X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owenau1989
    replied
    Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
    yeah too fucking expensive, i'm sure the jacket iggy wore never cost that much
    50% off of the price @ Joyce = og price @ LuisaViaRoma (before)

Leave a comment:

• Fade to Black
    replied
    yeah too fucking expensive, i'm sure the jacket iggy wore never cost that much

Leave a comment:

• owenau1989
    replied
    Originally posted by theaddict View Post
    Any size xs left in the oiled calf in hongkong mat?
    hey mate, just wenta Joyce in central and tried on the stooge in xs (black oiled calf). it is still very expensive after discount: 30% off @ 28000 hkd.

Leave a comment:

• owenau1989
    replied
    Originally posted by kevin5578 View Post
    I have sent several e-mail for the VAT refund, no reply ATM, seems the chance would be slim tho
    I guess they are on vacation at this moment and hence no reply for us. One of the members here pm'd me and said he got the VAT refund successfully.

Leave a comment:

• kevin5578
    replied
    Originally posted by owenau1989 View Post
    I have sent e-mail asking them to put me back into the "non VAT group", may ask for VAT refund (if they are willing to do so...)
    I have sent several e-mail for the VAT refund, no reply ATM, seems the chance would be slim tho

Leave a comment:

• Raw
    replied
    Damn, what sizes did they have for the black low silent sneakers when the sale started?
    Last edited by Raw; 12-29-2010, 08:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MoFiya
    replied
    In case you guys haven't noticed already, LN-CC have started their public sales. Still lots of good deals left. A bit bummed I didn't notice it earlier, could have used one of those darker Silent "Salvan" tees (mid or short sleeved). If someone got one in a Sz.S please message me.

Leave a comment:

• owenau1989
    replied
    Cheers mate! Let me know if you still want the...;)
    Yes I definitely want that! But the buyer refused to purchase my jeans after I had accepted his offer, wtf

Leave a comment:

• theaddict
    replied
    Cheers mate! Let me know if you still want the...;)

Originally posted by owenau1989 View Post
    The Rick Owens store in Hong Kong only carry femme line. May go to Joyce and have a look tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• owenau1989
    replied
    The Rick Owens store in Hong Kong only carry femme line. May go to Joyce and have a look tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• theaddict
    replied

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
    tried on the stooges and it fucking rocks, only one worth getting imo

Leave a comment:

• owenau1989
    replied
    Originally posted by couturehomme View Post
    yeah...not very cool of them to be so secretive about it, because they are basically pocketing 17.5% on sales to non-EU folks
    I have sent e-mail asking them to put me back into the "non VAT group", may ask for VAT refund (if they are willing to do so...)

Leave a comment:

• ES3K
    replied
    Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    shit, today was only day all week i was going into manhattan and now i am sick so i will miss the last remnants of the f/w sale stuff
    Well, saves you some money then! (get well soon)

Leave a comment:

• miserableman
    replied
    oki-ni is not a shop afaik and it's bank holiday today in the uk. (has been since christmas day)

Leave a comment:

• magic
    replied
    did oki-ni closed until new year? been trying to contact them but still didnt got any reply.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎