Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glennphilips
    replied
    If you're looking for a versatile option, the Keter Pacific Sun Lounge Set is a fantastic choice. This set of two lounge chairs features a sleek and modern design with ergonomic curves for enhanced comfort. Made from durable and weather-resistant polypropylene resin, these chairs are built to withstand the elements while providing a relaxing lounging experience. best office chair for short person

Leave a comment:

• seatech
    replied
    It's interesting to hear the different perspectives on belts. Personally, I see belts as both a functional necessity and a fashion accessory. While they serve the practical purpose of keeping pants up, they can also add a stylish touch to an outfit. It's great to have well-fitting pants that don't require a belt. As for how many people wear Gucci Belt regularly, I'm curious to hear from others in the community. Do you find belts more essential or decorative in your wardrobe?

Leave a comment:

• cowsareforeating
    replied
    Originally posted by thehouseofdis View Post
    I love belts but most of the time they are an accessory and like Faust, most of the time they are unseen since I normally don't tuck in my shirts. All my belts are black but I've been debating about getting a white belt to wear with lighter colored pants.

I didnt think i'd use a white belt much, but been wearing a painted cracked white belt with black pants a lot, pretty casual. See if Zam has a few more.

Leave a comment:

• thehouseofdis
    replied
    I love belts but most of the time they are an accessory and like Faust, most of the time they are unseen since I normally don't tuck in my shirts. All my belts are black but I've been debating about getting a white belt to wear with lighter colored pants.

Leave a comment:

• eckblk
    replied
    ^
    D,

check out Zam's belts on his facebook page- I just ordered 2 of them yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• dmash
    replied
    I would appreciate some info on this as well. I always like to wear a belt and have been eyeing some CCP ones, but special order/retail price is out of my range and looking for a decent replacement. Some of the Ann belts do look nice, any other suggestions on branding? Looking for black leather only.....

Leave a comment:

• Denpatou
    replied
    Originally posted by syed View Post
    if anyone can help me find the cotton/linen version of the strong belt in the smallest size, it would be greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• eton97
    replied
    Ma+ do a great selection of belts, some of which can easily be worn with a suit.

Leave a comment:

• miserableman
    replied
    perhaps this

Layers London sources the finest avant-garde and contemporary fashion designers from around the world; housed within one of London's most luxurious locations.

Leave a comment:

• Dawn
    replied
    Looking for a nice and simple black belt to complete my suit.

I used to own the Dior D-Point belt, which I've sold (and shouldn't have) to raise funds for the CCP folded belt. Bought that and it unfortunately didn't work out for me. I just purchased this Issac Reina belt, but just got an email saying it's out of stock ... I can't special order the CCP object tanned classic belt at the moment, so any suggestions?!
    Last edited by Dawn; 08-25-2011, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    I have a lot of belts, probably too much, (maybe about 15 or so) i had a lot more so i have given away about twenty of then in the last month because I have too much stuff that i don't wear

I wear a belt everyday and just feel incomplete without wearing one.
    I partially tuck, to show off the buckle which I usually wear to the side of my hips rather than the front and like an extended length that hangs, just to look slightly messy and unkempt.
    i wear my own belts mostly along with rotating a now realized collection of CCP (about 6) that I have

Jeff,
    the one you have is indeed thick, but there are slimmer ones available,
    we are also working on some new custom buckles now
    I just think we do a bad job of making away the range of stuff we make, I hope to improve that soon.............

Leave a comment:

• uL7iMa
    replied
    hmm actually, I find that when I use a belt to hold up my trousers, its usually very tight, and I feel like I'm constricting blood flow to my vitals down there..basically it gets uncomfortable after awhile..

Are there any belts that are stretchy, yet hold up loose pants? I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• Pumpfish
    replied
    Best to tone them in with trousers.

A strong contrast ruins the line and cuts you in two.

Leave a comment:

• theetruscan
    replied
    I wear a belt nearly every day. It's a basic part of my wardrobe. None of my trousers fall off without one, but the belt both makes an outfit seem more complete, and lets me choose where I want my trousers to rest.

I like my Ann belts, but I wouldn't say the quality is amazing. They're very pretty though. The best made belts I've seen that fit into the range of SZ aesthetics are made by Geoffrey Young. For a more traditional/dressy aesthetic, April in Paris outshines anything else I've seen.

Zam's belt, which I got recently is definitely chunky, more on the workwear end of things. Construction is simply fantastic, and has completely replaced all other belts when I wear jeans.

Leave a comment:

• jogu
    replied
    i rarely wear belts , me i dont like relyin on belts or drawstrings to keep my shorts up so if i wear a belt its always just an accessory or somethin , plus its annoyin to have to undo the belt and everythin when u wanna take a leak . i usually just have trousers taken in round the waist so i dont have to use a belt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎