Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upsilonkng
    • May 2010

looks great but are you aware the 5bar thing is kind of like the Undefeated logo? http://www.undefeated.com/
    probably not because they are just a dumb shoe store that used to be cool. They do drop one of the bars though....

Comment

Skin: We can discuss it..

crtk001: If I have the energy and time, I could try to reproduce this for a wider audience, I have got a few requests from some other people already, so the idea is tempting.. Just have to check if there is still similar leather available.

nadir: I'm not quite sure, but I believe it has some kind of waxing treatment on it and it feels a bit like suede. It's so smooth, almost like oiled. Maybe someone more expert than me could tell, I totally forgot to ask details about the leather from the retailer. I can go back there though and check.

upsilonkng: No I didn't. I guess I'm not street enough haha. But really, darn it, I thought I was alone with this signature mark.

Comment

• nostromodo
        • Jan 2011

Really nice and simple bag im looking for forever.. Is anyone know some leather supplier i can get those kind of good leather in nyc??

Comment

• dmash
          • Jun 2011

Want to reiterate what was said in that this bag looks great! Very minimalistic and I like it without the boxed bottom.

Comment

• GlassOrganelle
            • Aug 2011

Why I can't find a bag out there like this... It's so simple, yet the texture of the leather and the length of the bag just make it perfect.

Comment

• darkbydesign
              • Sep 2010

+1 to the review list.

I really like this and your stitching is simple and on par. The leather looks f*cking lush. Great texture and the elongated shaped is really rad too.

Great work.

Comment

• timber
                • Nov 2008

This is fantastic -- I'm not a big bag person, but I'd completely use this every day.
                http://111wpm.tumblr.com/

Comment

• DamageX
                  • Dec 2008

What an amazing bag! Great job Flux, this is hands down one of the best bags I have ever seen!

Comment

• Pleue
                    • Sep 2011

This is simply amazing. I really want to try to make one too. And I probably will as soon as I can find some nice looking durable leather..
                    moderation kills the spirit

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎