Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tweeds
    • Sep 2006

Also, the fabrics for the 132 5. pieces are remarkable. Stopped in at the Issey store here, and they had some on display - cottons and sheer polyesters of different weights, with the laminate applied on one side. The solidity of the laminate provides visual deception for the lightness of the fabric...
    SITE | TWITTER

Comment

• darkbydesign
      • Sep 2010

This looks like classic Issey to me. Lovely use of math and geometric form to pursue perfection with color balance, shape and complexity. I'm pretty sure these pieces aren't meant to be wearable for your average woman, but more a pursuit of unique form. The material textures and treatments look like they'd change in different lighting. Pretty sick.

I like it and I'd wear it if I were female. haha Menswear is never challenging enough and it'd be interesting to see how many ways you could wear the pieces shown in this collection. Hell, you could collapse the dress and wear it as a super thick collar, necklace, halo, or belt. That alone makes it clothing and accessory all in one.

Pretty bad ass from a creative master.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎