Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikov
    • Nov 2008

i agree completely. seen a few women wearing julius in real life and they looked great. i was merely wondering if they are marketing themselves as such now.

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

MA julius is looking hot, check it out on hlorenzo if you haven't yet.

can you say EXTRA long sleeves on the basic shirts

Comment

• smash
        • Jan 2010

For someone who may interest , some shots of Julius Boutique Hong Kong, if this is not a right place to post, please remove.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

The Chanel bag is very apropos, lol.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• smash
            • Jan 2010

Oh .........

Comment

• Lane
              • Aug 2010

haha, thank you smash. I love the way the garments are layed down on there. Area seems so desolate, but in a good way.

Comment

• eat me
                • May 2009

Nice, gives off a kind of industrial Yohji vibe.

Comment

• Smythson85
                  • Apr 2011

I didn't know that Julius has flagship store in Hong Kong.. That's wonderful.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                    • May 2010

I believe from what's been said on here that the prices are not so wonderful but i'm sure it's great just to be able to go in there and try shit out. would love to see a flagship store in LA...

Comment

• moderninc2010
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Smythson85 View Post
                      I didn't know that Julius has flagship store in Hong Kong.. That's wonderful.
                      I was just there last week while I was in Hong Kong. It is in Central.

They have some very nice stuff and limited edition stuff which is only available from the HK store. I got to try on a few things there.
                      Prices are more in line with Japanese prices, not marked up.

_Julius in HK is part of the IT family

The layout of the store is cool and is very minimal! Staff are friendly and I even took a few pictures there

Comment

• Zenith
                        • Jun 2009

Seen the pre-orders on LVR, I have to say, it looks very different to the runway presentation. Doesn't look as sleek and industrial as I thought it would be. Not sure I'm feeling the massive flapped chest leather either.

I eagerly await to see pics of the gold leather though, and of course the footwear.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

You can get a 100000x better perspective of the collection from this thread than from an LVR buy.

The collections are always fairly big, you have what you see on the runway, plus a good amount of other stuff, including a lot of basics and more classic pieces produced each season. its up to the stores what they buy from the collection.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
                            Seen the pre-orders on LVR, I have to say, it looks very different to the runway presentation. Doesn't look as sleek and industrial as I thought it would be. Not sure I'm feeling the massive flapped chest leather either.

I eagerly await to see pics of the gold leather though, and of course the footwear.
                            This was HLorenzo exclusive, so you gotta wait for them
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              This was HLorenzo exclusive, so you gotta wait for them
                              Yes it's true, we will have lots of photos and insight in the coming month...

Comment

• Lane
                                • Aug 2010

yup, eagerly waiting individual pictures of the items released. LVR is definitely not a good representation of the stuff. Its at least a good teaser

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎