Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Julius FW11

Seen the pre-orders on LVR, I have to say, it looks very different to the runway presentation. Doesn't look as sleek and industrial as I thought it would be. Not sure I'm feeling the massive flapped chest leather either.

I eagerly await to see pics of the gold leather though, and of course the footwear.

You can get a 100000x better perspective of the collection from this thread than from an LVR buy.

The collections are always fairly big, you have what you see on the runway, plus a good amount of other stuff, including a lot of basics and more classic pieces produced each season. its up to the stores what they buy from the collection.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Seen the pre-orders on LVR, I have to say, it looks very different to the runway presentation. Doesn't look as sleek and industrial as I thought it would be. Not sure I'm feeling the massive flapped chest leather either.

I eagerly await to see pics of the gold leather though, and of course the footwear.
    This was HLorenzo exclusive, so you gotta wait for them
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    This was HLorenzo exclusive, so you gotta wait for them
    Yes it's true, we will have lots of photos and insight in the coming month...

yup, eagerly waiting individual pictures of the items released. LVR is definitely not a good representation of the stuff. Its at least a good teaser

Hey Lane. I remember you posted some pics of some julius boots that were FW11 on styleforum. I especially liked them in grey. Do you know what I'm talking about? Do you have any details on those or if you could post/pm me the pics. I think I like them enough to try and locate or see if I can get ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
    Hey Lane. I remember you posted some pics of some julius boots that were FW11 on styleforum. I especially liked them in grey. Do you know what I'm talking about? Do you have any details on those or if you could post/pm me the pics. I think I like them enough to try and locate or see if I can get ordered.
    These ones?

http://www.hlorenzo.com/#/mens-julius/39/1

Ah! No, but you helped me out anyways. Because it reminded me that the pictures were originally from H. Lorenzo anyhow. Thanks!

Turns out it was the grey sneaker boot:
    http://www.hlorenzo.com/#/mens-julius/37/1

Sigh, I think I'm a size 1. Will have to figure this out.

The store looks incredible. I love the juxtaposition of the dark fabrics and the white walls

Yeah, H.L. is great. Not sure why there aren't any XS and Sz1s in there, but otherwise all good. I'd buy my Obscur there if they had it in XS. Great to see the FW 2011 stuff up. No one else has their inventory posted.

idheart.net has the items up for the collection for viewing, so amazed

http://www.idheart.net/products/list1295.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    idheart.net has the items up for the collection for viewing, so amazed

http://www.idheart.net/products/list1295.html
    a very strong buy thumbs up x 2

know it's been some time but if i were to pick up any of the f/w 11 footwear, which do you folks think it should be? the combat, reverse steer engineer, multi strap, or the one with the line in the middle?

Thx for the link Lane.

This is a sick collection and will do serious damage on my bank account!

Quote Originally Posted by moderninc2010 View Post
    a very strong buy thumbs up x 2
    buying practically the whole collection doesn't = a strong buy?

this might be a silly question but does anyone know any website in Japan that you can pre-order at any kind of discount or at least free shipping or something? you can pm me if this is your secret spot... thanks

Julius for Black Sense Market

wow that jacket is really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post
    Julius for Black Sense Market
    To bad this seems effectively only available to the Japanese buyer. Seems Julius only makes the moto in spring (at least the last few seasons)...

Default FW 2011 sneaker boots

I have just tried the grey sneaker boots in Japan, they are quite tight even the sole is fit, the material they use this time is so thick as they said it uses warming material. Therefore they are thick and tight. I think if you want to buy the sneaker boots, you should try them yourself.