• Shucks
    • Aug 2010

A.Friend by A.F. Vandevorst Women's SS12 Berlin

MBFWB runway images and video here
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Wunderbach
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

lol what does that mean? are u saying it's like french punk rock? and is that a good thing?

i quite like it - for a diffusion line it's really well done i think. a bit less severe than the main line (as it should be, i think) and some lovely colors also making it younger. clever and pretty. (i always was a sucker for girls in anglomania, i admit.)

i have no idea what the fabric quality is like though...
      Last edited by Shucks; 07-14-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• michael_kard
        • Oct 2010

That's some next level offerings for a diffusion line, with most mainlines out there wishing they were half as good. And everything seems to be 100% wearable.
        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
          lol what does that mean? are u saying it's like french punk rock? and is that a good thing?

i quite like it - for a diffusion line it's really well done i think. a bit less severe than the main line (as it should be, i think) and some lovely colors also making it younger. clever and pretty. (i always was a sucker for girls in anglomania, i admit.)

i have no idea what the fabric quality is like though...

I think it's great!
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• andrew
            • Sep 2009

I saw last seasons collection in the showroom and was floored by it. I think the fabrics and the construction are of a very high standard given the price point. The new season looks very nice; exactly the kind of thing i want my girlfreind to wear.

This is one of my favourites (except perhaps the shoes)

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎