Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmash
    • Jun 2011

I would appreciate some info on this as well. I always like to wear a belt and have been eyeing some CCP ones, but special order/retail price is out of my range and looking for a decent replacement. Some of the Ann belts do look nice, any other suggestions on branding? Looking for black leather only.....

Comment

• eckblk
      • Mar 2010

^
      D,

check out Zam's belts on his facebook page- I just ordered 2 of them yesterday.

Comment

• thehouseofdis
        • Jan 2010

I love belts but most of the time they are an accessory and like Faust, most of the time they are unseen since I normally don't tuck in my shirts. All my belts are black but I've been debating about getting a white belt to wear with lighter colored pants.
        THE HOUSE OF DIS
        embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• cowsareforeating
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thehouseofdis View Post
          I love belts but most of the time they are an accessory and like Faust, most of the time they are unseen since I normally don't tuck in my shirts. All my belts are black but I've been debating about getting a white belt to wear with lighter colored pants.

I didnt think i'd use a white belt much, but been wearing a painted cracked white belt with black pants a lot, pretty casual. See if Zam has a few more.

Comment

• seatech
            • Dec 2022

It's interesting to hear the different perspectives on belts. Personally, I see belts as both a functional necessity and a fashion accessory. While they serve the practical purpose of keeping pants up, they can also add a stylish touch to an outfit. It's great to have well-fitting pants that don't require a belt. As for how many people wear Gucci Belt regularly, I'm curious to hear from others in the community. Do you find belts more essential or decorative in your wardrobe?

Comment

• Glennphilips
              Banned
              • Dec 2022

If you're looking for a versatile option, the Keter Pacific Sun Lounge Set is a fantastic choice. This set of two lounge chairs features a sleek and modern design with ergonomic curves for enhanced comfort. Made from durable and weather-resistant polypropylene resin, these chairs are built to withstand the elements while providing a relaxing lounging experience. best office chair for short person

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎