• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

hoth trooper

sup i been buildin my own hoth trooper costume like this :

and after i was finished with the shirt i was like hmmm i kinda like how this came out and thought its somethin id like to wear like normally , but w/ out the badges and pins and accessories etc . so i then bought some black fabric to remake the shirt except in black but didnt like how flimsy it was , like when i put the pieces together it just looked ... cheap , idk . like it didnt hold its shape well etc , so i asked a good pal who designs her own shit and she got me some black wool and i gave her the shirt pattern and it came out reeeeeal fuckin nice , has the padding effect etc . and then we made the jacket vest to go over it .

well now ive kinda abandoned the hoth trooper costume and have been workin on makin the pieces in black for my regular wear but w / less details so it looks a lil more streetwear if that makes sense . theres alot of shit left to do and its rly tiring , anyway im wonderin if i should just cop out and buy like some thick winter trousers instead of tryin to make my own . the pattern i have is nice and i wouldnt change anythin cos its alrdy kinda plain , just has the padding effect on the knees which i want . anyone else have exp in makin costumes or like cosplay stuff and can give me any tips for stuff like that ? is it worth it to make it all myself vs buying some of it instead ? sometimes when im finished and it doesnt come out the way i want i get real fuckin angry and am tempted to scrap everythin , hours of work sometimes days for one piece
  • marsa
    • Feb 2011

You should wear some beige ccp drip sneakers with that!

Seriously, Yeah lets see the black ones..

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

i need to see this

edit: that dude looks frighteningly like me irl

Comment

• tron
        • Dec 2010

+1 wanting to see this
        "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Calimero
          • Jul 2010

you can't tease like that without pics :d

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡