Clear All
  • sargon97
    • Jan 2009

De mortuis nihil nisi bonum

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

you captured more succinctly with a single line, than I likely would have
      . . with my entire paragraph. multum in parvo!
      sain't

Comment

• whitney
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
        "Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."

First mac was a 512K. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_512K
        not mine, my uncle's. and my school had something similar.

when i was seventeen i convinced my mom to let me use my money to buy my own ibook because i was going to be stuck in the hospital for a few months.

haters can say whatever they want to of jobs, but the fact that he got the mass to buy, i think of him like i'd think of marc jacobs or tom ford. its knowing what the masses want and being able to sell it to them.

sure there are a select group who prefer to twiddle with their device and such

but majority of people just want something that is pretty, 'cool' and simple to use.

he was a remarkable salesman all in all. in addition to being a techie. used both left and right side of brain. was logical but artistic. at least, thats the way i read it, and why i believe he's gotten further then other tech companies that have basically come out with the same shit, even years before apple did.
        you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by whitney View Post
          not mine, my uncle's. and my school had something similar.
          Well ... ok, technically not mine either. It was my parents'. I was four.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

if anyone of you personally put candles outside an apple store i will personally come and bitch slap you, cause that is some tacky shit.

I have a pretty indifferent opinion about steve jobs, I think his best contribution is pixar, so i'm not a hater.

Comment

• sam_tem
              • Apr 2007

good thing he tore down the Jackling mansion 8 months ago or that beast would still be standing in place of a nice empty lot, RIP.

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                • Jun 2011

My first Apple was the Apple IIe. Teachers in my high school were still using them for grade keeping in 1999. lol
                -v_o_t
                sale items

Comment

• mass
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
                  everything for print was done by hand, with stat cameras, exacto knives, ruling pens and blue pencil...then there was this "computer" that came onto the radar
                  this basically sums up how graphic design was ruined

anywayssssssssssssssss

first was a ][, last that i owned was a pismo (that i was still using up until maybe 3 years ago, the ac adapter is deaded though). am considering an air... aqua still makes me cringe though.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎