Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jameskearns
    • Sep 2011

Thanks blowdown, the ageing effect took allot of time but really think it was worth it

Originally posted by blowdown View Post
    wow they actually look pretty good! particularly the white ones, love the ageing effect
    James Kearns

Comment

• Jameskearns
      • Sep 2011

Thanks Zamb, congrats on getting your collection all over the world. It's looking good :)
      I will take that on board, thanks. Now I understand the way to make them, the next collection will be different. But I think they are different enough, it's really only the eyelets and the width of the tongue that's is the same.

Originally posted by zamb View Post
      James

I am in love with the quality of this, at least what i can see from the pictures they look very well made
      however I dislike the fact they look so similar to the Augusta sneakers
      since you are New to this venture i will give you a pass as i believe at this point perfecting the quality of your work is more important than anything else............however i would really like to see more of you in the work, more of your personality, don't be afraid to express your ideas man, give yourself creative expression without limitations and doubt and it will be good for you

keep up the good work!

blessings
      ZB
      James Kearns

Comment

• Jameskearns
        • Sep 2011

Thanks bt,
        I have to say I do wear the black ones everyday. I will drop you an email.

Originally posted by blacktulip View Post
        I like them, especially the black hightops. Could use a pair myself, actually: how much will those be selling for?
        James Kearns

Comment

• Joker
          • Oct 2011

The high top trainers looks great !! And i was wonder the advantage of pig leather in completely. Thanks~~

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
            Banned
            • Jun 2011

They are nice but not very original imo..

look like augustas with a Rick sole and a fold down upper

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
              They are nice but not very original imo..

look like augustas with a Rick sole and a fold down upper
              Exactly. Although I find it impossible to judge quality via images they do appear well made. But there is nothing original about them. Look just like a1923.

Comment

• olethomas
                • Dec 2010

agree with lo-ki, your work is quite out of the DIY-league. the height of them is perfect as well as the possibility to fold down the upper part of them. i kind of agree with the shape being kind of similar to other designers like the ones mentioned, but they still have a unique feeling. but i have to say: awesome work.

Comment

• Jameskearns
                  • Sep 2011

Its very strong and takes very well to the treatments i use to produce certain looks.

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                  The high top trainers looks great !! And i was wonder the advantage of pig leather in completely. Thanks~~
                  James Kearns

Comment

• Jameskearns
                    • Sep 2011

Hi olethomas,

I was alittle unsure if i should post in there due to not having a website and not having much work out there. Now things are different i have started posting in there. Thank you for your comments, i agree too with what you're saying. But over time that will change. I think they do.

I don't want to copy the way things look, just the feelings they give.

Originally posted by olethomas View Post
                    agree with lo-ki, your work is quite out of the DIY-league. the height of them is perfect as well as the possibility to fold down the upper part of them. i kind of agree with the shape being kind of similar to other designers like the ones mentioned, but they still have a unique feeling. but i have to say: awesome work.
                    James Kearns

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎