Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ann Demeulemeester FW13

Default Ann Demeulemeester FW13

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Apologies to DRRRK and all those who commented. I deleted the wrong thread. Moderation fail.

Please do comment again if your post is missing.

Jin

Wooow, third thread..

love it. Maybe first Ann's season when I could say it. esp on contrast with Rick... Even that patterns.

And Dane, thank for properly structured thread.
    And DRKKK, thank for first properly structured thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Wooow, third thread..

love it. Maybe first Ann's season when I could say it. esp on contrast with Rick... Even that patterns.

And Dane, thank for properly structured thread.
    And DRKKK, thank for first properly structured thread.
    my bad...I'm new here.

This, of all threads, deserved good quality pics. Beautiful collection.

Thank god she's back! It's awesome!
    I got weapons

i feel i am falling for all those long length pieces... love the collection

The patterned pieces do nothing for me, but all silhouettes are spot on, I've been missing the classic Ann vibe for the past seasons but sensing some in this, really enjoyable collection imo.
    I do not recognise the vessel,
    but the eyes seem so familiar

Really nice collection, Ann D. at her finest.
    These boots are sick.

Those sleeves will be popular with wizards.

i want to see more of her knitwear and i want her to hire someone who can help her tailor a modern suit
    on the other hand those shoulders look pretty convenient i could rest my drink on them when i visit jogu at the pub

As I said before: So much better than the last few season, for me the best FW13 collection so far. Feels like the poets are back. I might actually buy some Ann again.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Favorite collection so far from Paris. Love the veils! It's good to see new romanticism bellow back, too much post apocalypticism can make one nostalgic for the future...

it's a breath of fresh air to see ann back. it reminds me of 09. this is my favorite collection from paris so far this season. the boots are fucking killer and i want them immediately. are some of the boots flat sole and some a more chunky combat?

divine. relaxed puritan with hats and veils. can i have some more please?

This is also the first Ann D collection I've been excited about in a long while. For me it even has some N(N) influence (or at least, for me it does) so I really love the hats, the patterned textures, jackets, veils, and even a vest or cape here and there. There's a lot I like in this collection relative to her other recent menswear collections, so I'm excited here.

not all is lost with ann. let's just hope the quality back up to snuff too.