Comment

• im_parfait
        Banned
        • Oct 2010

Comment

• im_parfait
          Banned
          • Oct 2010

Thought #1: Wow, PPR invented time machine!
          Thought #2: I miss Pilati

And TA-DA-DA-DAAAAAM:

The last time I felt something like this was with the Strokes new album: they remained silent for 5 years and then released the same good old shit - the very same , as good as it was, the shit that I was listening while I was a student. As if they simply wasted 5 years with no effort to progress..

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Topman FW 2008?
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Patroklus
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

does hedi have a belly now
              if you made everything black (or any solid color) and removed fringes and all that silly shit it would be dramatically improved. this is like a case study in why everyone loves black

i like the sort of a-line silhouette that terminates in leggings tho

also mebe its just the photography but it looks like they managed to mismatch blacks

Comment

• surver
                • Oct 2007

YAWN... again.

Comment

• im_parfait
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2010

Dior Homme FW 2005:

Saint Laurent Paris FW 2013:

Dior Homme SS 2006:

Dior Homme SS 2006:

Dior Homme FW 2007:

Comment

• im_parfait
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2010

I do really appreciate Hedi's Dior Homme, and in that time it was something new and revolutionary (at least for me it was quite impressive - I was young hipster blah-blah-blah).

But 5 years later... To rip his own collections off? Damn, I thought Hedi is supposed to blow your mind with another milestone in fashion, but instead he's replicating his signature garments (like Rosso with H&Margiela).

Lame.

Comment

• malevich
                      • Jun 2012

feels disappointing. no eye candies, no progress... every look can be put together from a random hipster/vintage store for a few bucks, really boring. At least Dior Homme was elegant and modernist. Saint Laurent is just a bunch of skinny hipster kids who will be blown away by a slight breeze. Alright i admit it is horrible. These looks are not fashion anymore.

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

honestly i like some of the fits up there but not for the prices theyre gonna be . looks way to casual to be chargin the high prices i bet its gonna be at

Comment

• neonrider
                          • Jan 2008

thanks for posting the comparison pics. it seems to me that while there's no revolution, there's a noticeable evolution in the silhouette and the references. without getting into the "should designers move in radical new directions" discussion, what did one expect here? dysmorphic tension a la ccp? exaggerated geometries, a la rick? i'd expect pretty much the above.

that said, having personally grown a little bored with many of the sz favourites as they've seem to be becoming more exercises in costume and less in style (think rick, or in aisce), it's nice to see simple basics here which, if not particularly conceptually challenging, are likely to simply look and feel good as clothing.

just my 2c.
                          ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• CommieRabbit
                            • Oct 2007

I feel like he could have gone in ANY direction and it would've been not shitty. If he went farther back in time he would be in a goldmine of stellar early DH collections to draw up from, or hell even further back and just get some of his YSL debut looks.

He could have also gone forward and actually make something new and interesting. He has the talent, there's no question. Even if it was mediocre it still would've been preferable.

Instead he settled on continuing the ass-end of DH. I guess he decided that the world needs more rawk-n-roll twinkz.

Seriously, everything here is like a check-list of what a ditzy fashion student sees as "rock" and "grunge". Would have loved to see Hedi's inspiring moodboard to accompany it. Thanks, Hedi.

Comment

• HWith
                              • May 2007

In a world such as fashion, where things change to fast, it's nice to see that some things stay the same... such as Hedi's love for extremely skinny boys. Does he still go on 'boy safari' himself, I wonder.

That being said I like a lot of pieces, but as someone said earlier - not for how much they're gonna cost. And I think many of the looks are dated. If I wanted skinny, washed, ripped jeans I'd go to Diesel - and if I wanted to pay a ridiculous premium I'm sure Balmain would have something to offer. And what's up with those scarves and checked shirts. They look out of place.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎