Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lane
    • Aug 2010

speaking of Sartre, I prefer Camus, this photo is badass, imo. I think this photo was taken by Bresson, love him too.

Comment

• Fade to Black
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Lane View Post
      ive actually been the happiest I've ever been, just cuz i don't take color photos (which are distractful and detract from a photo) doesn't mean you can make any assumptions towards my state of mind, lmao.
      relax my friend i come in jest of course i am aware that dark work does not equal dark frame of mind
      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• docus
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Lane View Post
        excuse my ignorance docus but what are those pictures from, not to offend you but I'm enticed by the third one that has the girl holding an assault rifle. Whatever that is, those are great shots.
        It's quite a famous photo from the Northern Ireland troubles, taken in the 1970s - it's a shot of a member of Cumann na mBan, the female wing of the IRA. It was probably taken in Belfast, or perhaps Derry.

Here's a better shot:

And some more Cumann na mBan propaganda:

/derail

Comment

• Lane
          • Aug 2010

damn, I forgot about that, gonna read up on it. It definitely was a familiar photo, now that you blew it up for me and gave me an explanation it rings bells.

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
          relax my friend i come in jest of course i am aware that dark work does not equal dark frame of mind
          yah, funnily enough photography has made me the happiest I've ever been and actually killed the old tide of darkness side of me, lol that's why the comment got me amused and confused. I just try to be provocative with my images.

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Docus, we have the same here, but we wouldn't call them "badasses", only "dumb nationalists".

Comment

• Chant
              Banned
              • Jun 2008

We can't compete...

Comment

• BSR
                • Aug 2008

of course we can compete with the spitting lady, don't forget the badurass!!

pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• btw, Depardieu is so frenchbadass that he's not afraid to look like a wife of the former mayor of Moscow, a female oligarch Elena Baturina

Comment

• Fuuma
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Jin View Post
                    btw, Depardieu is so frenchbadass that he's not afraid to look like a wife of the former mayor of Moscow, a female oligarch Elena Baturina

She reminds me of a great french fashionista/politician/badass:
                    http://nadinelovesfashion.tumblr.com/
                    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍