X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnow
    • Jun 2010

Don't treat USPS tracking so seriously. I had a transaction with david (david_s). He sent via USPS express. It got lost somewhere, but it did eventually pop up after 2 months when we have both gave up on the package.

If u view the tracking below, it's still not updated. Obviously if I kept David's refund, n pretended the boots didn't appear, he wouldn't know either.

So yeah. Don't take the tracking so seriously. It's just a reference.

Comment

• MBR
      Banned
      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by dji View Post
      not that I want to get involved but have you considered giving USPS a call? it would cost you a couple of cents via Skype and then at the least you can confirm whether the parcel was ever received.
      It's free via Skype. I just called them. They told me that they have no idea, if it had been received or not. That only can be found out, if sender opens case and they will do the investigation. Which is ridiculous, because he should know that himself. I can do nothing with that, seller has all advantages.

Originally posted by hurricane08 View Post
      neither want to get involved ,but when you see on usps tracking "delivery status not updated" or "note left to recipient...", usually the item is delivered .The USPS assistants forget to do the last scan most of the times.Of course this is not an evidence
      Originally posted by gnow View Post
      Don't treat USPS tracking so seriously. I had a transaction with david (david_s). He sent via USPS express. It got lost somewhere, but it did eventually pop up after 2 months when we have both gave up on the package.

If u view the tracking below, it's still not updated. Obviously if I kept David's refund, n pretended the boots didn't appear, he wouldn't know either.

So yeah. Don't take the tracking so seriously. It's just a reference.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...&qtc_zipcode1=
      That's what i am talking about. Even if it had not been received yet, it's up to seller to go to post office and pick parcel up. Judging by the amount time tracking hadn't been updated (2 months) i am sure it was already picked up. That explains all the ignore i have faced and everything else. I can't do anything in that situation. No money, no item and he continues to ignore that discussion, like nothing has happened.

Comment

• Gandgx
        • Jun 2013

I had sold a Balmain leather jacket to a guy in Europe few years ago. Ended up sending USPS not knowing about its tracking issues. Tracking site never updated info, buyer alleged they never got the jacket and a month later opened a paypal case and won. I was out of 2 K and still don't know where the jacket is. I assumed that its with the buyer.
        Point is, it works both ways. Who ever ends up with the loss assumes the other person to be fraudulent. In my case likely someone from post office messed up and so may be in your case too.

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Last edited by Peasant; 08-09-2014, 11:47 AM. Reason: pointless.

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
            For those it may concern.. until Russia stops blowing up planes
            Oh god, would you kindly keep these political conspiracies out of SZ? This is the last place I expect to see something like this. Please.

Comment

• MBR
              Banned
              • Feb 2014

I already offered to refund him half the selling price even with nothing to show for it and no guarantee that I will get the item back. In which case I would refund the rest of the selling price (minus shipping).
              That's a lie. You should have checked what you have sent me, before writing that.

I don't want to get into a big argument about this, but I do want it resolved. The package went to your country. I did not receive it back regardless of what usps states. I don't have it and they don't have it. If you wanted express shipping offer to pay for it. Don't expect it after you've paid such a low ount and attempted to get it even lower.
              Anyway. Packages with a low value are only insured for $100. That's the risk marking them low. Honestly, I thought you were trying to rip me off and take advantage of a package that wasn't updated. You did not send a gift payment, so why would you wait so long to tell me it hadn't arrived? Sorry, but that was my take on it.
              However, given the shipping status I do believe that you never revieved it. I am willig to split the loss with you, but I won't refund the full amount and be out the total for the shoes and the shoes themselves. I

Mike

There is no mention that he would send remaining part, if USPS "finds" parcel. That MAKES SENSE a lot.

One more time - IS THERE ANY EXCUSE FOR IGNORING ME FOR MONTHS, UNTIL I POST WHOLE STORY? You are even ignoring that question, that's why i am writing it bold.

He pissed and moaned about my asking price for days.
              Lie and exaggeration again. Stop being so sensitive and if you say something, provide quotes and facts. Don't act like a girl. Do you want me to be publish all email conversation?

If you don't like someone's asking price, move along.
              As someone already said - if you don't like offer, don't accept it. Very simple.

Even compared it to a pair he bought previous for less money. Sent pics and all. Like I care what someone pays for a far less impressive, shittier leather, ugly color-way, more used and older, discontinued version of the current season, incredible iteration pair I'm listing at 70% off. Don't cry. This game isn't for cheap people, but they're always the most eager to play.

That's all I can say about it. Shit situation. For those it may concern.. until Russia stops blowing up planes I won't ship to your country. It's not about the planes. I just don't think they're letting much in from the US anytime soon. Peace.
              You have mentioned ugly conversation. That's what your message is all about. Drama queen bullshit, about how cheap i am and so on. I see your feelings are hurt, otherwise you wouldn't write in such manner. But i ask again - act like a man and provide facts. Anyone who has read your message realizes what person you are.

Comment

• Fenix
                • Aug 2010

I highly doubt any of the back and forth here will accomplish anything more than ruining your reputation right now.

A couple things jump out at me:
                • Why in the world did you wait so long to make a PP claim? Are you ignorant to the way PP works?
                • In addition to the PP claim, why did you wait over 10 months to post something here if there was an issue?
                • Lastly, if you request something is shipped as a GIFT with a low value, you clearly understand that the most you can recover from the claim if a package is lost is the amount declared.

My suggestion for resolution is for Peasant to give you back the amount which you requested be declared on the package. There is no way for either of you to prove that the other person has the item and no matter how pissed you are, slinging more shit is only putting your rep in the toilet.
                Originally posted by hausofblaq
                Grow up.

Comment

• MBR
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                  I highly doubt any of the back and forth here will accomplish anything more than ruining your reputation right now.

A couple things jump out at me:
                  • Why in the world did you wait so long to make a PP claim? Are you ignorant to the way PP works?
                  • In addition to the PP claim, why did you wait over 10 months to post something here if there was an issue?
                  • Lastly, if you request something is shipped as a GIFT with a low value, you clearly understand that the most you can recover from the claim if a package is lost is the amount declared.

My suggestion for resolution is for Peasant to give you back the amount which you requested be declared on the package. There is no way for either of you to prove that the other person has the item and no matter how pissed you are, slinging more shit is only putting your rep in the toilet.
                  1. Read my posts again. I am not able to open pp claim. I've mentioned that several times in my posts here.
                  2. Because i gave chances to seller, thinking that when parcel gets back to him, he will mail it back or send refund.
                  3. Yes, i accept that responsibility. But in that case package got back to sender. It's clear and evident, check tracking number. Several members already mentioned here, that USPS delivery update is not reliable and it can be already delivered, but status not updated. That's the case. I don't believe that package can be out for delivery and then suddenly disappear. It happens when it's in transit for long destinations. But not when it got back to your local post office. Just think about it - it traveled the world for 6 months and had not been lost. Then it gets back to local post office, it's out for delivery and then it disappears. Sounds like total bullshit, especially when you have tracking number showing you that.

Comment

• Peasant
                    • Jul 2009

Last edited by Peasant; 08-09-2014, 11:47 AM. Reason: pointless.

Comment

• MBR
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2014

This is awesome. I emailed asking for a current Paypal email address (he's been using two different ones, and just gave me a third) to at least cover his insured amount. He responds with the third one, says nothing else, then comes on here to say it's "total bullshit." Like dude.. do you want money or not? He could have had half a day ago and when I asked why he said my offer was a "lie" when I clearly stated I would split it with him he didn't bother responding to that.

Anyway, I agree w/ Fenix and will not be participating in this discussion any further. Dude is trolling big time at this point. Refund for his insured amount was sent regardless:

Payment to: Косарева Татьяна / tatiana.kosareva2@gmail.com.
                      Other email addresses and names used: Nikita Kosarev, nikita.kosarev1@gmail.com, nikita.kosarev@gmail.com, address: Mesherski pereulok, 6-2 apr 138 Moscow 109457 Russia(The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified).
                      I expected full amount, not 100$. I refunded them back. I don't accept it. I already stated previously - sneakers or money i payed you will close that issue. Don't play games, trying to act like we came to resolution. I'll continue to spread that story, until i got sneakers and money back. Everything i say is true and you are clearing lying.

I emailed asking for a current Paypal email address (he's been using two different ones, and just gave me a third)
                      Lie. I don't have 3 paypal emails.

Like dude.. do you want money or not? He could have had half a day ago and when I asked why he said my offer was a "lie" when I clearly stated I would split it with him he didn't bother responding to that.
                      Another lie. This one is ridiculously stupid.

I have quoted him PM (on 8 august 01:07 PM), that he sent me on 2 august. He has sent PM he have provided screenshot of at 08 august 02:09 PM as you can see. Which had been sent AFTER my message of lie accusation. And he quotes that, as a proof, as if he told me that before!!! Anyone here realize how stupid is that???

By the way, mods can check everything i state about PM. It's true.

Comment

• 550BC
                        • Jan 2013

a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

I said I'd split the loss on August 2nd at 10am. It was ignored, then stated that I never made the offer. You've used 3 email addresses. I've listed all of them. Two are linked to Paypal.

Done.
                          Last edited by Peasant; 08-09-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• BrokenBoards
                            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by MBR View Post
                            And he quotes that, as a proof, as if he told me that before!!! Anyone here realize how stupid is that???

By the way, mods can check everything i state about PM. It's true.
                            As frustrated as you may be and all gripe you have with Peasant aside, has it at any point registered how much damage you're doing to your own reputation based on how you have conducted yourself on this forum? It is evident, to me at least, that Peasant is willing to meet you somewhere in between, but you keep spiraling out of control and posting multiple posts of innate and often times incomprehensible emotional babble. That somewhere may not be your ideal scenario, but at some point you are going to have to sack up, learn to count your losses, accept that not everything in life is under your control, and move on. We get it, you've lost something here, Peasant has lost something too. But if you're pet dies and his pet dies, it does you no good to throw a tantrum and demand sympathy and swift action from a community of people that at this point are mostly just tuning in to this thread for entertainment value.
                            "I would use lard if it came in a pretty bottle."

Comment

• MBR
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by noumenos
                              what do you expect Faust and Lowrey to do ? force USPS to update tracking info ? Both of your reputations are ruined now, as expected isn't it ?
                              I don't expect them anything to do. I just mentioned that, what i say can be checked by mods, i am not lying or playing games. My reputation is ok, i haven't done anything bad or robbed anyone. Read my posts again, if you don't realize what has happened.

I said I'd split the loss on August 2nd at 10am. It was ignored, then stated that I never made the offer. You've used 3 email addresses. I've listed all of them. Two are linked to Paypal.

Done.
                              Are you doing drugs? Read my posts again. I'll even copy it for you:

"There is no mention that he would send remaining part, if USPS "finds" parcel. That MAKES SENSE a lot.

Screenshot of PM i've already had quoted proves that.

Originally posted by BrokenBoards View Post
                              As frustrated as you may be and all gripe you have with Peasant aside, has it at any point registered how much damage you're doing to your own reputation based on how you have conducted yourself on this forum? It is evident, to me at least, that Peasant is willing to meet you somewhere in between, but you keep spiraling out of control and posting multiple posts of innate and often times incomprehensible emotional babble. That somewhere may not be your ideal scenario, but at some point you are going to have to sack up, learn to count your losses, accept that not everything in life is under your control, and move on. We get it, you've lost something here, Peasant has lost something too. But if you're pet dies and his pet dies, it does you no good to throw a tantrum and demand sympathy and swift action from a community of people that at this point are mostly just tuning in to this thread for entertainment value.
                              I haven't done any damage to my reputation. If you don't realize that, you haven't understood the story and it's details. There is no emotions in my post, just facts, pointing lies and exegerations. I got your point of view, but it has nothing to do with that story. Read my posts again.

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by MBR View Post
                                I haven't done any damage to my reputation. If you don't realize that, you haven't understood the story and it's details.
                                personally, i would never buy or sell from u, based on what u've posted in this thread. u seem absolutely incapable of resolving a conflict. shit happens all the time - the trick is how u deal with it.

and yeah. entertainment value is right.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎