• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thirdofwaters
    Banned
    • Jul 2016

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
    Cool story. I'm glad you feel that way. /s Anyone who saw the pants on SF knows it's not just a sizing error.

Now let's talk about the refunds for everyone you haven't delivered pants to or fucked up.
    Dear, they all means nothing to me. It was you, and only you, the one so heartful and brave to asserts the other's insults. It was you and forever will be you. I have tried to place myself in your attention for so long, after those wonderful days. Please do not ignore me. Answer my calls, my dear nahneun!

Comment

• nahneun
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by thirdofwaters View Post
      Dear, they all means nothing to me. It was you, and only you, the one so heartful and brave to asserts the other's insults. It was you and forever will be you. I have tried to place myself in your attention for so long, after those wonderful days. Please do not ignore me. Answer my calls, my dear nahneun!
      Fantastic. Here's your response. Now how about you respond to my question about the refunds for everyone? Where are they?

Comment

• thirdofwaters
        Banned
        • Jul 2016

Fantastic. Here's your response. Now how about you respond to my question about the refunds for everyone? Where are they?
        I will give away all my money and possessions, dear, just to be with you again.. I will abhor all my silly and wasteful life and will leave my Kiev, my family and my son, just because of you... Forgive me please, my dear nahneun..

Comment

• nahneun
          • Feb 2011

I will give away all my money and possessions, dear, just to be with you again.. I will abhor all my silly and wasteful life and will leave my Kiev, my family and my son, just because of you... Forgive me please, my dear nahneun..
          Great. Do it. Refund everyone today.

Comment

• thirdofwaters
            Banned
            • Jul 2016

Great. Do it. Refund everyone today.
            I would not dare until you would not help me to escape this miserable pimping life of mine. You see, my dear, it is you and only you the one, who could save me from this agony of loneliness.

Comment

• nahneun
              • Feb 2011

I would not dare until you would not help me to escape this miserable pimping life of mine. You see, my dear, it is you and only you the one, who could save me from this agony of loneliness.
              Well, there you have it, folks. He won't make amends because he's too busy playing the victim card.

Do not trust him with your money unless you want to play Russian Roulette.

No one's fucking you over but yourself, Eugene.

Comment

• nahneun
                • Feb 2011

This is laughably absurd. Admins can see IP.

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

^ guys, you're beyond hope.
                  Making a serious conversation with an obvious troll who impersonates both Eugene and Michael, how old are you? Don't make fools of yourselves on a public forum.

Comment

• nahneun
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by newp View Post
                    ^ guys, you're beyond hope.
                    Making a serious conversation with an obvious troll who impersonates both Eugene and Michael, how old are you? Don't make fools of yourselves on a public forum.
                    Dunning-Kruger + shilling in full effect

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Dunning-Kruger + shilling in full effect
                      One could easily said so since your personal vendetta is shilling indeed and you're a perfect example of dunning-kruger effect. Point taken.

Originally posted by psidy
                      Yeah that was Eugene. Your cognitive dissonance won't allow you to accept that newp.

Whatever floats your boat man.

Comment

• nahneun
                        • Feb 2011

One could easily said so since your personal vendetta is shilling indeed and you're a perfect example of dunning-kruger effect. Point taken.

Whatever floats your boat man.
                        Doesn't know what shilling is. Calls others shills as his comeback despite overwhelming evidence otherwise.

Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

• newp
                          • Feb 2013

Doesn't know what shilling is. Calls others shills as his comeback despite overwhelming evidence otherwise.

Thanks for proving my point.
                          Add a heavy buyer's remorse based on a denial of the fact unhealthy food takes its toll in a form of love handles to this description to make it complete and we're all set.

I get it newp. You are now realizing you were wrong all along and you don't know how to cope with that. It's ok.
                          It would be nice if you post some of my statements which happened to be wrong but it would derail the topic even further than two of you did.

Comment

• nahneun
                            • Feb 2011

Add a heavy buyer's remorse based on a denial of the fact unhealthy food takes its toll in a form of love handles to this description to make it complete and we're all set.

It would be nice if you post some of my statements which happened to be wrong but it would derail the topic even further than two of you did.
                            Thank you for your brilliant insight. I hope Eugene's payments were sufficient for your services. Will you refund me my money in his stead since you're basically being paid off my dime?

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

Your motives and conclusions are all wrong newp. you for some reason took great personal offence at me for exposing Eugene's scam and have been attacking since. It's strange and irrational behavior especially when the facts are not on your side but rather than focus on Eugene you attempted to turn this into a big ad hom on me. That's funny especially coming from the one that told me, "don't drop yourself to the level of ad hominem guy".
                              You still haven't explained why you are instigating here anyway. What stock do you have in all this? Or does this help keep you distracted perhaps from personal stuff? What is it? Your behavior doesn't make any sense. You shouldn't attempt to punish those who choose to expose scammers, you should help them.
                              As you still continue this conversation I have to note you still haven't replied me though, which exact statements of mine were wrong? Feel yourself free to quote me anytime.

About your question I've given you the answer already, I pursue the truth and the truth only.
                              Your initial statements were without any kind of support behind them. What you have provided were just two tracking numbers without even screenshots of the seller communicating it to you (it's not the issue now though, no need to provide one) and asked us to believe you by word. The only thing which can make others believe (or not) a person's statement without any proof is his reputation.
                              You have made a contradictory statement in your initial post, a quick google revealed you are listed in spammers database http://spam-report.email/psidy/yahoo.com and have several banned grailed accounts.
                              You have sounded shady so if you care enough to look at yourself from a 3rd person point of view, it looked like a scam attempt from your side (or an attempt to harm reputation of a seller in revenge). Later it was revealed you have lied to us regarding your grailed account, so it was even more suspicious. This is why a solid proof for other your statements was absolutely crucial, and this is why all we've done was asking you for any proof.
                              So far I have confirmed the only statement: your parcel was received not by you but by someone located in California. You still have to prove a malicious intent of a seller: I have googled his reputation and I see a lot of positive feedback on grailed. Even your conversation with you and Guun has shown he is ready to provide a refund in case of a postal failure (it happens and happens a lot, google it). The explanation while YOUR request was shady was given by me already: different paypal account.

Actually it was quite easy to check: if it's not a mistake and seller indeed has sent this parcel to California, the initial receipt issued by his post should has this address instead of yours. I am not sure how portugal post makes it but I think your address should be on this receipt. Any adequate seller usually keeps these receipts (it's necessary for a claim) so have you asked for this paper? Scan or whatever? I understand seller doesn't respond you now but I think you should ask for it again.

So which statements of mine are wrong and why? As you might notice from the statement of california delivery I am not afraid to confirm with solid proof once I get one.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Yeah that was Eugene. Your cognitive dissonance won't allow you to accept that newp.
                                The IP addresses for thirdofwaters and psidy2 were different. Are you sure you don't want to stop? I think all of you have made your points.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎