X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psidy
    • Sep 2014

Also be aware that Thirdofwaters reposts items he has sold in the past. Make of that what you will......

Comment

• zero25mg
      • Nov 2008

Yeah he posts the same Carpe coats over and over every 12 months......

A guy I know unknowingly just purchased an item from him....(I feel bad for him but he should be protected by paypal)
      Lets see if the coat actually arrives and that should shine some light on the truth and
      potentially shut-up all supporters....

( I am suspicious that he actually gets friends to purchase virtual items for positive feedback and then returns money as gift but that might be thinking too much conspiracy)

Comment

• shah
        • Jul 2009

^ wouldn't he be losing on the grailed fees each time if refunding that way? maybe it's worth it for the 10X profit :P

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
          • Oct 2015

/\ If you send a refund on Grailed you lose nothing. If someone pays $100 and you refund the $100, all fees cancel out. You wil break even.

Comment

• choetboi
            • Dec 2015

Yep, every detail seems pretty obviously fake to trained eyes.
            Chuyên bình thủy tinh ngâm rượu | bình thủy tinh hàn quốc | chum sành bát tràng | củ đinh lăng điêu khắc | ba kích | sâm cau | nấm ngọc cẩu chất lượng tốt

Comment

• zero25mg
              • Nov 2008

Searching for w02 heavy wool labcoat? We’ve got Carpe Diem Men's Outerwear starting at $955 and plenty of other Men's Outerwear. Shop our selection of Carpe Diem today!

Searching for w02 heavy wool labcoat? We’ve got Carpe Diem Men's Outerwear starting at $1260 and plenty of other Men's Outerwear. Shop our selection of Carpe Diem today!

Searching for w05 wool labcoat? We’ve got Carpe Diem Men's Outerwear starting at $1166 and plenty of other Men's Outerwear. Shop our selection of Carpe Diem today!

Searching for w05 wool labcoat? We’ve got Carpe Diem Men's Outerwear starting at $1260 and plenty of other Men's Outerwear. Shop our selection of Carpe Diem today!

Some unfortunate Carpe lover didn't get his stuff....

Comment

• grailedofficial
                • Sep 2017

Hey guys, this thread was recently brought to our attention through Reddit so I wanted to reach out here directly. If anyone has been the victim of a scam attempt on Grailed (by "thirdofwaters" or any other users), please email us at help@grailed.com with a link to the listing and any documentation to support your case so that we can investigate and resolve each case individually. You can also report any suspicious activity to us directly at report@grailed.com. We’re still a small team so user reports are invaluable to us and a tremendous help in deterring fraud on the site. Thank you for your cooperation!

Comment

• upsilonkng
                  • May 2010

ive emailed u guys so many times about fakes and scammers have i received even one reply... that would be a nope u dont give 2 shits as long as ur making ur percentage

Comment

• grailedofficial
                    • Sep 2017

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                    ive emailed u guys so many times about fakes and scammers have i received even one reply... that would be a nope u dont give 2 shits as long as ur making ur percentage
                    Please PM me with the case numbers from your emails or your email address so I can look into this further.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

Are you a troll? You've got to be a troll...

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
                      If you've ever used the certified mail, shipping confirmation, delivery confirmation receipts or anything similar in the US, you can write ANYTHING on your personal receipt, so it's not proof that the parcel was sent to the address. He's shipping the parcel to a different US address and writing your address on his personal receipt. I'm fairly certain this is his MO using the Portugal Post receipt that he shows as "evidence". I wouldn't trust him even if Paypal were involved. Grailed is pretty scummy to keep unbanning him and scrubbing his rating even after multiple people have complained about him.
                      Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      This.

Seems like his practice is to hook someone with one legitimate transaction and then subsequently scam them. Hence the positive reviews and guys like quazwsx coming to his defense. He also scammed a contributor to SZ mag.
                      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• grailedofficial
                        • Sep 2017

Not a troll. The account "thirdofwaters" was banned in March regarding a trade deal in which another user did not receive their item. After keeping in touch with both users we reinstated his account less than a day later when the other user notified us that the item had been received. Feedback cannot be cleared from a user's account unless the buyer is refunded through the original transaction. I'm here as a representative of Grailed requesting that anyone with actual documentation of a scam attempt from this Grailed account reach out to us directly so we can get this resolved.

Trust and safety is a major concern for us and an area we are working on improving, but we can't take further action against this user's account without documentation to support these complaints. If there's anyone in this thread who didn't receive a purchase from this user and didn't recieve a refund or had a PayPal case settled against them because this user provided a hand-written receipt, I strongly advise they get in contact with me directly so I can put together a record of this and put an end to this user's account. Thanks for hearing me out.

Comment

• nahneun
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by grailedofficial View Post
                          Not a troll. The account "thirdofwaters" was banned in March regarding a trade deal in which another user did not receive their item. After keeping in touch with both users we reinstated his account less than a day later when the other user notified us that the item had been received. Feedback cannot be cleared from a user's account unless the buyer is refunded through the original transaction. I'm here as a representative of Grailed requesting that anyone with actual documentation of a scam attempt from this Grailed account reach out to us directly so we can get this resolved.

Trust and safety is a major concern for us and an area we are working on improving, but we can't take further action against this user's account without documentation to support these complaints. If there's anyone in this thread who didn't receive a purchase from this user and didn't recieve a refund or had a PayPal case settled against them because this user provided a hand-written receipt, I strongly advise they get in contact with me directly so I can put together a record of this and put an end to this user's account. Thanks for hearing me out.
                          This is what you tell us, but empirical data show otherwise.

Comment

• zero25mg
                            • Nov 2008

Just for the record
                            Confirmed with grailed that this guy is legit grailed official

Comment

• Lupecoast
                              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by grailedofficial View Post

LIES

Im pmed you guys repeatedly and also spoke with two moderators and explained both mods that my items were NEVER received,I have tons of documentation and continuously provided it to you guys to no avail. in fact all my emails after were simply ignored. you guys are harboring a scammer and worse off, profiting off his stolen goods.
                              Last edited by Lupecoast; 10-03-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Lupecoast
                                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                                THIS.......

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎