X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DudleyGray
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by phoenixforever View Post
    yup he borrows clothes and homes you ignoramus. He lives in the street I hear as well. He actually has a home you could never afford, a car you couldn't afford, a job you'd never get and a closet full of stuff you couldn't afford. Go to hell and have a nice day.
    I feel the need to quote this fine moment in SZ, just in case.
    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by phoenixforever View Post
      i will get banned again hopefully but since you all continue to disparage me, i'd like to point out i am doing just fine financially and otherwise and i don't know why you all continue to talk about things you don't know about like a bunch of washwomen. Go see the world, get off the computer. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't been emailed that you fools were continuing to talk shit.

I sell to people all the time and it would have been nice if the members here spoke up about the flawless transactions they had had with me but they are all afraid of being banned by the commandant.

yes, i have a home, a car, sold my business, am not on skid row. please proceed with banning me and i am sure this will be quickly deleted.
      you do realize that the discussion about you resurfaced following your laughable threats towards SZ?

whether you do succesful sales too is irrelevant because every transaction should be succesful. Those flawless sales don't change the fact that you fucked around with other people's money.

we'll end the discussion about you here, and you can stay away from SZ.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Vinyl Only
        • Jun 2012

X Men

Hey Phoenixforever, rising from your ashes/asses...

It was a joke and wasn't meant to be funny to you.
        Great that you are actually rich. Congratulations. And true to Kunk-form, you're missing the point entirely. We're criticizing your behavior, not your bank account. You genius.

Lowrey, I think thats the consistent element here. He DOESNT REALIZE at all.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

It's done and over.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BeauIXI
            • Nov 2008

Still owes me money though! (Thought I'd slide in edgewise.)
            Originally posted by philip nod
            somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• volta
              • May 2009

nah, he paid you 5 times by now, said so!

you really think people would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Messenoire has been banned for multiple offenses in classifieds.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• RichOmens
                  • Nov 2014

just wanted to give a heads up :
                  Yesterday a pair of shoes i was selling on grailed was purchased by a guy named jimmy, email jimmyythomas1@gmail.com
                  the name of the person paying: Briana Miller
                  shipping adress: Adrienne Colman Atlanta GA
                  i asked why so many different names in one transaction
                  he told me he lives with adrienne and briana is his girlfriend
                  he then asked for express shipping
                  this morning i got an email from paypal saying the transaction was fraudulent.
                  i didnt ship yet thank god, just giving everyone a heads up.
                  rick julius bbs doma plokhov thamanyah

Comment

• Indes
                    • Feb 2015

Some of you may remember I had posted a little while ago back in the Legit Check thread, I had posted some 3/4ths pants from SS/11 Anthem. Keep an eye out for the seller PaulGriffin on grailed http://www.grailed.com/users/5524-pa...in119/wardrobe

I just finished a month long claim over paypal, this guy sold me fake rick and was being a dick about refunding me for it. Luckily paypal granted me a refund after I provided proof and screenshots from the legit check on here. So big thanks to jskidder1 for the help on that legit check!

Comment

• BrianK
                      • Jan 2013

Beware of the eBay username: Kiidscenic .
                      His paypal is :Qcrawford3@gmail.com

He scammed me of $1,750.00 for a pair of Rick owens dunks and fkin sent me a pair or nike sneakers. Im currently in dispute with paypal on this so hopefully i get my money back...

I honestly believe this guy has multiple eBay accounts listing rick dunks as I've seen many of his pics being used on other eBay listings so just a heads up if you buy one of the dunks on eBay ask for proof first!

Comment

• Bleu1950
                        • Jan 2013

thanks for this - Kiidscenic contacted me a couple of times on ebay to buy his dunks outside of Ebay!

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                        Beware of the eBay username: Kiidscenic .
                        His paypal is :Qcrawford3@gmail.com

He scammed me of $1,750.00 for a pair of Rick owens dunks and fkin sent me a pair or nike sneakers. Im currently in dispute with paypal on this so hopefully i get my money back...

I honestly believe this guy has multiple eBay accounts listing rick dunks as I've seen many of his pics being used on other eBay listings so just a heads up if you buy one of the dunks on eBay ask for proof first!

Comment

• neongud
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Bleu1950 View Post
                          thanks for this - Kiidscenic contacted me a couple of times on ebay to buy his dunks outside of Ebay!
                          kiidscenic is the well known scammer Ryan Thomas.

Comment

• Zerogravity
                            • Mar 2015

Beware of user "Reiwud" on both Styleforum and Supertalk. This Russian bastard sold me a RO Bauhaus leather jacket. Sent me a vintage leather jacket instead. He also scammed others on these forums. His real name is Sergey Andreev.

Comment

• Bleu1950
                              • Jan 2013

beware of the Berlin seller on sf. i bought a BBS leather vest but he never sent me anything. his contact is ...........
                              Last edited by lowrey; 08-30-2015, 01:51 PM. Reason: Insufficient information to determine this a scam

Comment

• bukka
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Bleu1950 View Post
                                beware of the Berlin seller on sf. i bought a BBS leather vest but he never sent me anything. his contact is ......
                                Really? Sorry for you dude, bought this guy an origami wallet like a month ago, got it without major issues (he just told me he was going to send it with original tags and bags, he didn't but I don't particularly mind...) He's based in Bcn and not Berlin though.
                                Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎