Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

Got another FB message from kunk75 today.

"i'm glad you find it comical. You won't when you receive a letter from an attorney. And classy to ban me once you got your money even though it was NYU's responsibility. Almost as classy as when you had a remarkable turn around on your feelings on BBS once you started getting free shit as 10-12 forum members have told me. Keep banning people left and right so you can enjoy your amazing forum of 12 users over the age of 17. you're fucking pathetic."

For the record, I have never received a gift from BBS. They once paid me in trade for the essay I wrote in the BBS book.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I hope kunk has a lawyer write Faust a letter so we can read it here, will be the ultimate in comic relief.

i doubt there is any lawyer drafting a letter. a good lawyer would just tell kunk this is a total waste of time. but he wants to retain an attorney for a couple grand, yeah they can write a letter, or file a complaint, and drag this to court for 2+ years. i mean what kind of punative damages are we talking here? lost wages because of bad internet rep? how do you prove something like that?

"Plaintiff seeks $50 for lost e-reputation"

I don't think its worth trying to see any reason or make sense out of it, because there is none...
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Lol! There's no way kunk is going to win a slander case. The only thing that's going to happen is his lawyer is going to get a paycheck.

Unfortunately there's no way to keep banned people from making a new account on a forum if they really want to.

What a shame, I'd always enjoyed his posts back in the styleforum days.

he's a funny dude and a devout rick guy, but yeah if he hires a lawyer not sure if lawyers will take a "sorry i spaced will pay u in 3 years or not, sorry bro ur check got lost in the mail will send another or not " as down payment.. my favorite one is the one where he was to meet someone outside of his work to buy something and then just never did and then months later told him here that he was working with attitude like it was his fault that kunk had a job.. that was classic!

^Pretty funny UpsilonK. for being dead-on true from what I can see from his old posts and shenanigans. I came across some posts of him boasting about how much money he made selling his company?-- Are these claims along with his suburban backdrops also false? Was he borrowing Rick Owens pieces from a neighbor and breaking into suburban homes just to click a photo? Was he actually friends with anyone on this board? Does anyone know why he suddenly became a bumbling, pathological liar? The people wanna know!?

Good points Vinyl, I wanna know too!!!. I also loved how the Rick Owens x Uncle Fester collaboration attempted to be humble yet under handily boasted with comments like "My assistant this..." and "buying a house that.." I knew he was a pretentious broke fu@k with serious issues. He contacted me re: one of my sales thread and I told him no thanks, hells no....not interested in any trade or transaction. Good riddance.

i will get banned again hopefully but since you all continue to disparage me, i'd like to point out i am doing just fine financially and otherwise and i don't know why you all continue to talk about things you don't know about like a bunch of washwomen. Go see the world, get off the computer. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't been emailed that you fools were continuing to talk shit.

I sell to people all the time and it would have been nice if the members here spoke up about the flawless transactions they had had with me but they are all afraid of being banned by the commandant.

yes, i have a home, a car, sold my business, am not on skid row. please proceed with banning me and i am sure this will be quickly deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixforever View Post
    yup he borrows clothes and homes you ignoramus. He lives in the street I hear as well. He actually has a home you could never afford, a car you couldn't afford, a job you'd never get and a closet full of stuff you couldn't afford. Go to hell and have a nice day.
    I feel the need to quote this fine moment in SZ, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixforever View Post
    i will get banned again hopefully but since you all continue to disparage me, i'd like to point out i am doing just fine financially and otherwise and i don't know why you all continue to talk about things you don't know about like a bunch of washwomen. Go see the world, get off the computer. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't been emailed that you fools were continuing to talk shit.

I sell to people all the time and it would have been nice if the members here spoke up about the flawless transactions they had had with me but they are all afraid of being banned by the commandant.

yes, i have a home, a car, sold my business, am not on skid row. please proceed with banning me and i am sure this will be quickly deleted.
    you do realize that the discussion about you resurfaced following your laughable threats towards SZ?

whether you do succesful sales too is irrelevant because every transaction should be succesful. Those flawless sales don't change the fact that you fucked around with other people's money.

we'll end the discussion about you here, and you can stay away from SZ.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Default X Men

Hey Phoenixforever, rising from your ashes/asses...

It was a joke and wasn't meant to be funny to you.
    Great that you are actually rich. Congratulations. And true to Kunk-form, you're missing the point entirely. We're criticizing your behavior, not your bank account. You genius.

Lowrey, I think thats the consistent element here. He DOESNT REALIZE at all.

It's done and over.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Still owes me money though! (Thought I'd slide in edgewise.)
    Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

nah, he paid you 5 times by now, said so!

you really think people would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

Messenoire has been banned for multiple offenses in classifieds.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

just wanted to give a heads up :
    Yesterday a pair of shoes i was selling on grailed was purchased by a guy named jimmy, email jimmyythomas1@gmail.com
    the name of the person paying: Briana Miller
    shipping adress: Adrienne Colman Atlanta GA
    i asked why so many different names in one transaction
    he told me he lives with adrienne and briana is his girlfriend
    he then asked for express shipping
    this morning i got an email from paypal saying the transaction was fraudulent.
    i didnt ship yet thank god, just giving everyone a heads up.
    rick julius bbs doma plokhov thamanyah

Some of you may remember I had posted a little while ago back in the Legit Check thread, I had posted some 3/4ths pants from SS/11 Anthem. Keep an eye out for the seller PaulGriffin on grailed http://www.grailed.com/users/5524-pa...in119/wardrobe

I just finished a month long claim over paypal, this guy sold me fake rick and was being a dick about refunding me for it. Luckily paypal granted me a refund after I provided proof and screenshots from the legit check on here. So big thanks to jskidder1 for the help on that legit check!

Beware of the eBay username: Kiidscenic .
    His paypal is :Qcrawford3@gmail.com

He scammed me of $1,750.00 for a pair of Rick owens dunks and fkin sent me a pair or nike sneakers. Im currently in dispute with paypal on this so hopefully i get my money back...

I honestly believe this guy has multiple eBay accounts listing rick dunks as I've seen many of his pics being used on other eBay listings so just a heads up if you buy one of the dunks on eBay ask for proof first!