• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MBR
    Banned
    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
    personally, i would never buy or sell from u, based on what u've posted in this thread. u seem absolutely incapable of resolving a conflict. shit happens all the time - the trick is how u deal with it.

and yeah. entertainment value is right.
    Shit happens? Have you read the whole story and all my posts? I don't want to be harsh, but judging by your comment you haven't. Shit happened is when both parties have flaws. If i have any in that case - please clarify, why you have such opinion about me.

If you want to defend Peasant (who by the way have deleted all his posts by now), please answer the question i've already written here numerous times - "Is there any excuse for ignoring me for months? Especially when you took money and item got back to you. He was aware of that for a long time (check tracking)."

Comment

• guardimp
      • Jun 2010

If you can't understand the comedy that you have turned this thread into please proceed directly to wtf. This thread has devolved into a weird dispute between you and peasant over a pair of shoes that was apparently lost in the mail. It is pretty clear the package was declared at a lower than actual value, and this is a worst case result of that. Good reason to just take the hit on duties, especially if people start acting like you two. At this point both of you look like fools.

EDIT: fine, shoes not jacket. And close to three pages. WTF.
      Last edited by guardimp; 08-11-2014, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• MBR
        Banned
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by noumenos
        Nooooo !!!!! what did you do ??? we're done for another bunch of pages !

Ok ... let the power of theSZ community expresess itself to find a solution
        No need for extra pages, but that mistake shows how carefully he has read the story. It's easy to call names and post quick reply without even reading posts. Every kid can share his "opinion" these days. But that's the downside of the internet...

Comment

• guardimp
          • Jun 2010

Is the point that it was shoes or a jacket, or that you just want a soapbox to rant about how someone wronged you? You aren't accepting offers to try to make it right, what do you even want?

Comment

• MBR
            Banned
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
            Is the point that it was shoes or a jacket, or that you just want a soapbox to rant about how someone wronged you? You aren't accepting offers to try to make it right, what do you even want?
            I've already stated numerous times what i think was done wrong and how situation can be solved. Judging by your posts, you haven't even read my messages.

Comment

• guardimp
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by MBR View Post
              I don't expect them anything to do.
              Your words, you don't expect anything done. Peasant offered to split the loss, you haven't responded to that. So what do you want?

Comment

• Jan 2011

Once an item leaves the US the USPS site will no longer update tracking. This is likely what happened with the package. I would guess it's still making it's way through the Russian postal system or could even have been delivered to MBR and there'd be no way of verifying it.
                It's because of situations like these that I won't ship items overseas without some sort of expedited shipping service and won't mark items at a low cost on customs forms.

Comment

• maahno
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by 888 View Post
                  Once an item leaves the US the USPS site will no longer update tracking. This is likely what happened with the package. I would guess it's still making it's way through the Russian postal system or could even have been delivered to MBR and there'd be no way of verifying it.
                  It's because of situations like these that I won't ship items overseas without some sort of expedited shipping service and won't mark items at a low cost on customs forms.
                  Oh man no need to add fuel to the fire
                  About shipping to Russia. is the only safe way Priority Mail Express International and it necessary word EXPRESS

Problem with the first class or any other fact that they do not tracking in Russia and parcel a few months later sent always back.

just need to have the information, sometimes through bitter experience

Comment

• Dorje
                    • Oct 2013

I send a decent amount of packages overseas and maahno is correct.

I make it very clear that insured express packages are the only ones I will take responsibility for. If they want to save money using cheaper services and/or forego insurance to mark lower values on customs forms that's fine, but the customer is taking their chances.

And sorry to say but MBR asked for lower value on customs forms and didn't use express so he's SOL and I think Peasant was being nice to offer any sort of compensation.

If it could be proven that Peasant got his shoes back that would change things but it's not provable and Peasant seems to have a clean track record otherwise so I'd say he's in the clear on this one.

Seems most people share similar sentiments so I think this should be dropped at this point. Sorry MBR, it sucks for everyone involved when a package is lost...

Comment

• grapefruitpop
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2013

MBR you only have yourself to blame. Paypal GIFT comes with its risks, you know that.

And sounds like youre the fraudster here. Peasant can't control the Russian post office, but you can definitely not sell fake trash.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Can we put this to rest already? Or everyone and their mother will starting throwing in their 2 cents.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• LelandJ
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Gandgx View Post
                          I had sold a Balmain leather jacket to a guy in Europe few years ago. Ended up sending USPS not knowing about its tracking issues. Tracking site never updated info, buyer alleged they never got the jacket and a month later opened a paypal case and won. I was out of 2 K and still don't know where the jacket is. I assumed that its with the buyer.
                          Point is, it works both ways. Who ever ends up with the loss assumes the other person to be fraudulent. In my case likely someone from post office messed up and so may be in your case too.
                          You didn't send USPS express?

I don't understand how anyone would buy or sell an item more than $400 and not require express.

Comment

• Gandgx
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by LelandJ View Post
                            You didn't send USPS express?

I don't understand how anyone would buy or sell an item more than $400 and not require express.
                            No, I did not know the USPS standard tracking sucks. They gave me a customs tracking number which I though would suffice.

Comment

• LelandJ
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2014

Well not insuring a $2K package boggles my mind the most even if you the seller have to cover the $19 extra charge.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

So, kunk75 sent me this message on Facebook
                                Apparently he has also made a fake account on SZ. Seller beware.

"hi eugene, being that i paid you and everyone else allegedly screwed by me before i was allowed to explain myself and that the content about me on sz has led me to be disparaged on other fora, i am politely asking you to remove the posts, especially since it seems punitive being that others have done worse and continue to owe people money. you banned me, i've circled upo with everyone, the point has been made and if the posts aren't removed, I will ask my attorney to contact you. I am not trying to be an asshole but I deserve better as someone you called a friend. I have no intention of trying to rejoin so I'd appreciate it,"
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎