Clear All
  • Bleu1950
    • Jan 2013

no idea where he is now....thats what he told me

Comment

• tyhsien
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Bleu1950 View Post
      beware of the Berlin seller on sf. i bought a BBS leather vest but he never sent me anything. his contact is ..........

i hope you get your money back, but i had a little history with him..

Bought a CCP belt from him initially but later a day i declined because of the photo angle he gave me didn't get to see what i bargained for and he refunded me and was still willing to converse with me. nice guy.

Comment

• koreanjameslee
        • Apr 2015

I am going through paypal dispute with a seller who stole pictures from eBay and posted on grailed.com
        Confirmed with the original seller.

jaquavious adams
        4289 magnolia path Decatur , Ga 30034
        Decatur, GA 30034
        United States
        Phone: 404-272-4647
        patrickjamess88@gmail.com

Smith Brown
        8064 south Fulton pkwy apt 3123
        Fairburn, GA 30213
        United States
        Phone: 404-272-4647
        brownsmith067@gmail.com

Comment

• the-orb
          • Jun 2009

Beware of Grailed user: etranger jcb, SuFu user: gutpocho/mr boff. Bought a LUC cardigan from him. He initially was very quick to reply and seemed to know what he was talking about. After the payment, not one reply. I've escalated the claim with PayPal, let's see if it works out. I've talked to another Grailed/SuFu member who also got scammed by him and confirmed that nothing has been resolved yet.

More details about his fraudulent transactions here:

Comment

• nonomomo
            • Oct 2009

Beware of ex-member:Jin , Grailed :thirdofwaters IG:instagram.com/thirdofwaters

Bought a pair of CD S61m before and transaction was successful. Traded my S63m+cash for his s63m. Shipped my pair and sent cash but his pair never came.

(please note that in between dates I have been emailing him constantly)
            April 2
            agreed to send each other the shoes around may because we were both travelling.

Since May I have been asking and he has been procrastinating. He said he would send the pair of shoes on May 18, but disappeared w/o any updates.

Jun 3- He gave an excuse saying that at that moment he could only send me another pair of shoes and not the one we agreed upon even though he still had it. Insisted on the pair we agreed and he said he would send them out

July 7- Said that all my emails went to his spam. Great!! Claimed that his assistant had shipped it out. No tracking whatsoever. Said he will get back to me.

No reply till July 20- saying he made a search via ems

Aug 3- Still searching and said he could do a bank transfer to me in the meantime and this is where it got ridiculous. He had the audacity to ask me to buy some clothes from his “fashion business”. –replied that I would like money back via paypal.

No reply till Sept 17. He only replied after I threaten to open a paypal dispute( I should have open then). He gave fucking stupid reasons like he was busy, Russia is in a bad situation, he is upset to sell his personal stuff to fund his business… I really need to know wtf he is smoking. Once again he subtly asked me to buy stuff from his shop/collection. He did however offer me another pair of shoes and said would provide me pictures of some of the shoes he is offering. Only pictures for a pair was sent. Didn’t like it and asked for refunds.

No reply till Sept 24- said he would send pics of shoes that night. Nothing came

No reply till Oct 26- said his gmail limit was full. Dafuck?!! Asked me to choose a pair from his grailed account. Decided that money is almost impossible to get from him and I chose a pair.

Till now no reply.
            I cannot open a dispute(>180 days)and I do not know what avenues are available for me to get back my money. He however is constantly updating his IG and Grailed account. No reply from emails and FB. To think he is actually trying to build a brand/business with this level of integrity.

Comment

• twelve12twelve
              • Jul 2015

^Maybe try contacting your bank, might be able to do a charge back depending on payment method.

Comment

• sshum88
                • Dec 2007

He posts as Wormwood on SF and since he offers a MTM on http://rougesombre.com/, best to advise members to stay away.

Originally posted by nonomomo View Post
                Originally posted by eat me
                If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• qazwsx
                  • Feb 2012

I have personally and know quite a few people who have dealt with thirdofwaters numerous times before including straight-up trades or +cash and there was not a single issue. Everything got shipped fast, arrived quickly, and was as described. He's always passionate and knowledgable about what he had. I highly doubt a guy like him would ever try to scam anyone or jeopardize his business over a few hundred bucks or a pair of boots, especially someone who's into what he loves as well.

I assume he did not ship the boots with tracking as he felt comfortable doing so given that you two had dealt successfully before

Bought a pair of CD S61m before and transaction was successful.
                  and he didn't have any problem with Russiapost. This of course is his oversight trying to save on shipping cost over getting parcel securely tracked, leaving this mess here. However, according to him, it was you who blocked him on Facebook where he's most active, not him.
                  "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• nonomomo
                    • Oct 2009

^Surely he jest. Very active on Facebook? He never once replied me on Facebook( I wrote to him twice) until yesterday. And what do you mean by most active on FB? He is suppose to be active through emails where that was our initial and primary method of communication. Moreover I was the one that reached out to him via FB not him.

Did he tell you that he did not ship with tracking because he told me he did. The whole tracking situation is so shady. He started his search for the missing parcel in June. In August, he said the parcel went to Kuwait and explicit said that he found it weird because he has never dealt with/to kuwait before. However yesterday, suddenly, he clarified that tracking was with regards to another sale to kuwait after he tried to accuse me of the possibility that I have already received the shoes.

I agree he is passionate and knowledgable but it doesn't musk the fact that he hasn't reply my emails for months and only do when I said I would open a Paypal dispute previously and yesterday after I wrote on SZ. Why would a good reputable seller let it escalate till this stage. Furthermore if he is such a good seller he should be trying to resolve this rather than this feeble attempt to implore you to salvage his reputation.

The amount of time and options I have given him has exceeded my patience. I have pictures proof of everything that has happened and also proof to refute his claim about him being "active" on Facebook.

As he is not replying to my emails anymore and I know he is reading this. E, before I give up on all options that I have given you and decided that the money is gone, I hope you would step up and solve this with me
                    Last edited by nonomomo; 11-26-2015, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Hawk
                      • Sep 2012

I've never actually used this account to post but figured I aught to, just to drop my two cents.

Just had a flawless transaction with thirdofwaters myself (via Grailed), pretty punctual and snappy with shipping, etc.

Not sure what has happened here but he's a long time seller so I hope it can be resolved for all parties, seems like most don't have this kind of trouble.

Comment

• nonomomo
                        • Oct 2009

As I have said previously and as qazwsxreiterated, I had a flawless and smooth transaction with him before and so did others. Hence I find myself frustrated and puzzled as to why he has allowed this to happen. It is coming to 8 months and still no solution.

Just my 2cents as well. Previous transactions, irregardless of its outcome, is merely a guide not a verdict.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Actually, other members have complained about him as well.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bukka
                            • Sep 2011

To the people butting in without being concerned, could you please stop? It's annoying as fuck. If Jin wants to explain himself, he'll do. I can't see why someone who did this kind of shit should be defended by others. Same happened with other notorious members, or shops (Mordor), if they want to make this straight, they just need to come here and explain themselves.
                            Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                              To the people butting in without being concerned, could you please stop? It's annoying as fuck. If Jin wants to explain himself, he'll do. I can't see why someone who did this kind of shit should be defended by others. Same happened with other notorious members, or shops (Mordor), if they want to make this straight, they just need to come here and explain themselves.
                              Isn't Jin ban-on-sight? Anyhow I like the name Mordor.

Comment

• bukka
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                                Isn't Jin ban-on-sight? Anyhow I like the name Mordor.
                                Making a new account takes 2min. And most of the banned people keep reading sz anyway... Didn't Kunk come back as the phenix?
                                Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎