Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

lol yes. for anyone who doesn't browse SF, may i present, for your amusement, eugene's stellar craftsmanship:

But really, these are all the buyers' faults right? I mean, if you think about it using newp's INFALLIBLE logic, of course it is!

Quote Originally Posted by psidy View Post
    Lol, we get it newp you don't understand logical debate only emotional debate, it's ok. You just pretend you do. That's what I call a pseudo intellectual.

Anyway if you had any understanding of the bible, you'd realize that Eugene's two user names "wormwood" and "thirdofwaters" correlate with the book of Revelation. You'll also notice that in his first post here he uses a biblical theme in his posts.

Now, this is going back to my grailed conversation with him. I asked him if he was "wormwood" of styleforum. This was his reply (notice the biblical theme talking about "sins");

Bible theme stuff is like his signature so I would say that's sufficient enough to conclude that was in fact Eugene. What do you have on the contrary? But I guess since he in not on the spam-report.email then he must be legit, lol. See, you don't want to acknowledge that was Eugene because that kind of behavior obviously wouldn't add to his credibility and as a Eugene sympathizer that would expose you as a fool.
    Great, so you've just shown us someone who claimed to be your seller and created an account here was aware of your seller nicknames connected to the Book of Revelation (for example, I am not a religious person, it doesn't make any sense to me even when you mention it, I have to google it to get the reference) so his posts were created with biblical motive.
    I wonder how many of people like that (besides you of course since you've kindly pointed it out for us) are here?

Quote Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
    But really, these are all the buyers' faults right? I mean, if you think about it using newp's INFALLIBLE logic, of course it is!
    I would got the same result if I gained one size plus and tried to fit my old pants. Time to look for a diet, man!

Regarding the button it's down the street, not across the road for you.

Save some money and make CCP custom order, a brand new world awaits you.

Quote Originally Posted by newp View Post
    I would got the same result if I gained one size plus and tried to fit my old pants. Time to look for a diet, man!

Regarding the button it's down the street, not across the road for you.

Save some money and make CCP custom order, a brand new world awaits you.
    Apparently, going from 130 lbs to 135 lbs is enough to make me go from a 46 to a 46. Whoops.

How many people you know on fashion forums that talk like that? What's the odds of someone else using the same vocabulary? You can't see what you don't want to see newp because you're in denial.
    Exactly what I am talking about! So, since he was banned from SZ long ago, who else besides you are familiar with his pattern of speech, can make a parallel of his nicknames to the book of revelation and can try to impersonate him?

http://www.styleforum.net/t/507683/a...0#post_8470301

backstory for those interested.

newp = but i think everyone knows that by now.

Since lots of members here purchase through grailed.com ,i would like to inform you that i got scammed a couple of months ago.

Nickname on Grailed: fluxxxx (17 positive feedback ,now he's banned)
    Name: Mar Steven Olivete
    email: sarahayy97@hotmail.com

Shipping Address (Ok to ship):
    Zoha Ahmad
    16 Legendary Circle
    Brampton ON L6y0r9
    Canada

Fluxxxx purchased my item on 15/9 ,i sent the item via EMS and he received it on 20/9 .Canada post had his signature scanned as well,availiable to preview online .He thanked me and left me a positive feedback on grailed after receiving the item,till then everything went smooth ,nothing suspicious.Two and a half weeks later Fluxxxx made a chargeback and after that he didn't respond to any of my messsages ,so i called PayPal and i uploaded all the necessary evidence (the EMS scanned receipt,his messages on grailed etc).At that time ,Fluxxx was banned from grailed,probably he scammed several others .The PayPal assistant ensured me that even if the buyer wins the case ,PayPal will invistigate it and they will fully refund me.So ,on 24/10 i lost the case ,but PayPal appealed on it and on 7/11 scammer's bank denied PayPal's request and finally any possibilities to get my money back were gone .I felt like i was cheated twice,first from the scammer and then from PayPal's promises.After that, i emailed grailed and in a couple of days i got a full refund from them plus the paypal fees and the 20$ fee for the case (Grailed Protection for Chargeback Scam).
    I know i've been very negative for grailed here and there ,but from now on i feel a bit more secure selling there than ebay.Of course the possibilities to face scam behaviors are common ,but if i got scammed on ebay ,now it would have ended really bad on my side.The conclusion is that the time you face a chargeback ,you're really f***ed up...

ATTENTION: ANYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT ANYTHING from CHET DILLON or CHET SJOLUND in the PAST YEAR:

GRAILED Usernames: "TonyHawk" "StreetSampras" "ScottieSpliffin"

This blows. Please help if you have ANY information by emailing me at Adam@Le21eme.com

Over the past year I have asked Chet Dillon (Formerly of BBS NYC and Grailed) to help me sell some of my no-longer-needed-grails. At first he was good, selling a few big items and helping to raise some cash. However, that all stopped about 6 months ago. Although I have no proof, I am under the impression (and advice of a few other people) that all of my items are gone, and the money spent on his beyond-his-means lifestyle. If you have ANY interaction with this person, or more so if you've purchased ANYTHING from him in the past 12 months, please contact me. I give you my word that I will not pursue ANY legal action against ANYONE who has bought my stuff. I just need to know the full story. Adam@Le21eme.com

THANK YOU.
    Last edited by hommedeguerre; 12-07-2016 at 08:38 AM.

I found this forum after I was also scammed by Zoha Ahmad and Googled her email address, sarahayy97@hotmail.com. She purchased $533.96 worth of product from my small business online, emailed me asking when it would ship out, and the moment it did, she filed a credit card chargeback, claiming it was a fraudulent charge on her card. I've contacted her twice via email; she's claiming it was a fraudulent charge but wants to keep the product. I've filed a police report with NYPD and an online scam report with the FBI. She is a despicable person.

Her information below:

Shipping address
    zoha ahmad
    7 Carlton Street
    Toronto, Ontario M5B2M3
    Canada

Billing address
    Zoha Ahmad
    23 Juniper Ridge
    Glen Haven, Nova Scotia B3Z 2V8
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by nonomomo View Post
    Beware of ex-member:Jin , Grailed :thirdofwaters IG:instagram.com/thirdofwaters

Bought a pair of CD S61m before and transaction was successful. Traded my S63m+cash for his s63m. Shipped my pair and sent cash but his pair never came.

(please note that in between dates I have been emailing him constantly)
    April 2
    agreed to send each other the shoes around may because we were both travelling.

Since May I have been asking and he has been procrastinating. He said he would send the pair of shoes on May 18, but disappeared w/o any updates.

Jun 3- He gave an excuse saying that at that moment he could only send me another pair of shoes and not the one we agreed upon even though he still had it. Insisted on the pair we agreed and he said he would send them out

July 7- Said that all my emails went to his spam. Great!! Claimed that his assistant had shipped it out. No tracking whatsoever. Said he will get back to me.

No reply till July 20- saying he made a search via ems

Aug 3- Still searching and said he could do a bank transfer to me in the meantime and this is where it got ridiculous. He had the audacity to ask me to buy some clothes from his “fashion business”. –replied that I would like money back via paypal.

No reply till Sept 17. He only replied after I threaten to open a paypal dispute( I should have open then). He gave fucking stupid reasons like he was busy, Russia is in a bad situation, he is upset to sell his personal stuff to fund his business… I really need to know wtf he is smoking. Once again he subtly asked me to buy stuff from his shop/collection. He did however offer me another pair of shoes and said would provide me pictures of some of the shoes he is offering. Only pictures for a pair was sent. Didn’t like it and asked for refunds.

No reply till Sept 24- said he would send pics of shoes that night. Nothing came

No reply till Oct 26- said his gmail limit was full. Dafuck?!! Asked me to choose a pair from his grailed account. Decided that money is almost impossible to get from him and I chose a pair.

Till now no reply.
    I cannot open a dispute(>180 days)and I do not know what avenues are available for me to get back my money. He however is constantly updating his IG and Grailed account. No reply from emails and FB. To think he is actually trying to build a brand/business with this level of integrity.
    Just had him taken off grailed today. scammed me big time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lupecoast View Post
    and just like that, he is back on.... Buyers beware in dealing with him

lol that dude has fucked over so many people, iunno how he still has people buying from him

What's the deal with Grailed? I was blatantly scammed from a user who had the audacity to use another sellers pictures with their user name clearly written on paper attached the garment. Lucky I was able to recover my cash via a Paypal dispute, but I've e-mailed Grailed twice now highlighting the whole debacle and they're yet to remove him. To add insult to injury I challenged him on the comments section of one of his auctions and Grailed deleted my incriminating testimony.

Grailed is pretty unscrupulous. They're looking to monetize, so they look the other way for a lot of things that are against their TOS since it'll bring in views and revenue. The only thing they'll ban outright is stuff that affect their bottom line (like trying to move sales on grailed off to a different platform). Pretty sure that's why thirdofwaters gets repeatedly unbanned. He has quite a few "grails" that are instagram star photo-worthy, so they'll keep him around just to maintain interest. Best to do your own due diligence when buying from anyone there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupecoast View Post

Ole' Eugene, aka Thirdofwaters, is back at it again I see. He scammed me for $450 on Grailed last year. He was banned back then but reinstated a few days later...Grailed turned around and banned me for posting in his item comments section warning others. When I asked, they wouldn't restore my account even though I was the one that was ripped off. Backwards world we live in today.
    Last edited by psidy; 04-22-2018 at 10:59 AM.

.Grailed turned around and banned me for posting in his item comments section warning others. When I asked, they wouldn't restore my account even though I was the one that was ripped off. Backwards world we live in today where only the wicked prosper.
    Although I wasn't banned, they deleted my comments in his other listings warning others.

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Although I wasn't banned, they deleted my comments in his other listings warning others.
    Who was the user? Please clarify the situation. It might help others out in the future..

Default Scammed by user PETERGOR on GRAILED HUNG kWOK

USPS displays tracking only for 120 days.
    paypal allows you to file claims till 180 days.
    On the 145th day scumbag files non-receipt claim , USPS no longer shows the tracking.. Money lost!

Grailed username PETERGOR

hung kwok
    60 hillside ave fl2
    malden, Massachusetts 02148

I just inputted a tracking number I have from May and Aug last year. It still came up on the USPS website.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyguru View Post
    USPS displays tracking only for 120 days.
    paypal allows you to file claims till 180 days.
    On the 145th day scumbag files non-receipt claim , USPS no longer shows the tracking.. Money lost!

Grailed username PETERGOR

hung kwok
    60 hillside ave fl2
    malden, Massachusetts 02148
    This guy is doing the same thing to me! It was a Grailed purchase for a Rick tee. Going through PayPal dispute right now. USPS shows no tracking since I shipped this back in November. His Grailed username for me was pigguonly.

You got the address. Somebody should pay him a visit. How about going to your local PO and try to ask for assistance with the tracking? If it's priority mail, they have to sign for the package. Maybe they can get info on the tracking from their system. My other suggestion is when you ship out the package, sign up the recepient's email and your email for status updates. This piece of shit needs to be taught a lesson.