X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gregor
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by psidy
    Gregor, I have to strongly disagree with you. He is most definitely a clever, elaborate, and opportunistic scammer. My package was signed for and delivered to a good address in California, it's not in customs. (Btw, he is in Portugal now not Russia) Also it was sent first class mail so that information conveniently for him doesn't show online. Who knows what the deal is there and whether a shirt was even in that original package to begin with. What I can't figure out is why he scams. Is he like a rich celebrity that shoplifts just for the thrill or does he only revert to scamming when in financial crisis? This is speculation at this point but it looks like he is trying to start his own clothing manufacturing and also a fashion website. All these things cost alot of money. Maybe desperation, I don't know but I do know when I am being swindled. To be a scammer doesn't mean one needs to scam 100% of the time. That approach would be short lived anyway.
    fair of course, you had a much different experience than i, but i wanted to provide some mitigation for it, as though he seemed an odd dude he didn't seem a scammer, just a bit of a basket case. i might be wrong based on how many people seem to have had issues, though, but i figure it best to weigh in nevertheless.

i don't know much about the dude so i can't speak on those facets of him, but i figure it's best to say that i had a decent transaction to which the only downside was customs, which always happens with russian packages sadly , but i won't go ahead and say that anyone else is wrong or encourage people to buy as it does seem quite suspicious how many people are coming out of the woodwork to vent their spleen.

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
      ^^Agree that it's pretty clear that people have serious issues with him therefore if they are worried, then don't do transactions with him, but literally not knowing a single thing about this guy, I've bought like 3 things from him in the past year and every one of them surprisingly shows up just fine - even fast. Not saying I recommend the guy since I didn't even ever look at his first name, so could have cared less, but it does always strike me as weird that things go so wrong for everyone here with that guy. Literally I haven't even sent the dude a message most times. I'm the pay, never look back, and let things arrive when they do type and surprisingly (at least according to the feedback here) - everything arrives just fine every time. So I can back that and don't have any biased reason to except a statistic of 3 transactions bating 3 for 3 in the positive direction. I've had much worse transactions with much more highly regarded people on here to be honest. That's just the truth.
      If you read some messages here and on sf it's clear you deal with an attempt to ruin a seller's reputation by organized group of persons who coordinate their actions and obviously know each other (or a same person even since it all apparently has started with guy getting a pair of pants which are too small for him).

Comment

• bukka
        • Sep 2011

Wtf...
        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• nahneun
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by newp View Post
          If you read some messages here and on sf it's clear you deal with an attempt to ruin a seller's reputation by organized group of persons who coordinate their actions and obviously know each other (or a same person even since it all apparently has started with guy getting a pair of pants which are too small for him).
          LOL wow. You are delusional. But that much was clear after seeing how you responded on sf anyway. I bet you'd make a great corporate shill.

In other news, ponzi schemes are not scams because some people get their returns!

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
            LOL wow. You are delusional. But that much was clear after seeing how you responded on sf anyway. I bet you'd make a great corporate shill.

In other news, ponzi schemes are not scams because some people get their returns!
            So you don't have any arguments and resort to ad hominem mixed with 4chan slang. It's understandable but unexpected, I should've known better.

Comment

• bukka
              • Sep 2011

So you don't have any arguments and resort to ad hominem mixed with 4chan slang. It's understandable but unexpected, I should've known better.
              I failed to see yours.
              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• nahneun
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                I failed to see yours.
                It's okay, bukka. Apparently, wormwood is the second coming of Jesus and free of sin by nature of his being. I'm actually a schizophrenic who was able to align all my dissociative personalities with the singular goal of running a smear campaign against Eugene. One day, after having a bit too much salt in my diet, I woke up feeling miffed about Eugene's artisanal collection and decided to make sure he would never profit from his impeccable tailoring work or his honest business of curating the Carpe Diem pieces he buys off Yahoo! Japan and reselling at double what he paid. I actually never even bought pants from him. Everything was photoshopped and I had all the PM logs and alt accounts created professionally using a spoofing service to cover my tracks. Everything was an elaborate scheme all along to ruin Eugene. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for that meddling newp.

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                  I failed to see yours.
                  Supporting which point of mine? They obviously know each other, since they talk about each other experience here and on sf, appeared here together after several months of absence, with nahneun having nothing to add on topic since his case isn't related to scam at all, he has got all items he ordered, so he just derails this topic like he has done with one on sf.

psidy deleting his paypal account (why?) and leaving himself without any means of protection is sad. However I think a refund could be done with him restoring his account.

I perfectly understand the frustration of both of them: one doesn't fit anymore in pants he ordered (I remember a lot of complaints about LUC/IE pants quality and how they were rebuked here, the only solid pants without any complaints I have heard are L-0), second hasn't got an item he wanted at all, hence their desire to revenge and stain the reputation of seller who they think is the reason of their frustration. This is what I have mentioned. I never said they lie etc. etc. like nahneun who called me delusional in his ad hominem attempt.

It's okay, bukka. Apparently, wormwood is the second coming of Jesus and free of sin by nature of his being. I'm actually a schizophrenic who was able to align all my dissociative personalities with the singular goal of running a smear campaign against Eugene. One day, after having a bit too much salt in my diet, I woke up feeling miffed about Eugene's artisanal collection and decided to make sure he would never profit from his impeccable tailoring work or his honest business of curating the Carpe Diem pieces he buys off Yahoo! Japan and reselling at double what he paid. I actually never even bought pants from him. Everything was photoshopped and I had all the PM logs and alt accounts created professionally using a spoofing service to cover my tracks. Everything was an elaborate scheme all along to ruin Eugene. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for that meddling newp.

buyer's remorse makes people do dumb things.

Comment

• nahneun
                    • Feb 2011

You're legitimately obtuse if you think this is a case of buyer's remorse.

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

You're legitimately obtuse if you think this is a case of buyer's remorse.
                      I understand you are sad because you have got to much fat to fit in the first pair of pants you've got since you've ordered them and you are unhappy with a design of fly on a second pair you were sent instead of the first one.
                      What I don't understand what are you doing with your complaints in beware of scammers thread since nothing of your case is related to scam: at worst it's a bad MTM service.
                      But you've done the same in the footwear thread of sf so I think you should calm down, clear the fog of frustration from your eyes and follow your desire of ruin his reputation more carefully without ruining yours first.

Before you reply, think about it.

Comment

• nahneun
                        • Feb 2011

I understand you are sad because you have got to much fat to fit in the first pair of pants you've got since you've ordered them and you are unhappy with a design of fly on a second pair you were sent instead of the first one.
                        What I don't understand what are you doing with your complaints in beware of scammers thread since nothing of your case is related to scam: at worst it's a bad MTM service.
                        But you've done the same in the footwear thread of sf so I think you should calm down, clear the fog of frustration from your eyes and follow your desire of ruin his reputation more carefully without ruining yours first.

Before you reply, think about it.
                        Yes, a waistband that measures 14.75 inches is made to fit a size 46. Apparently I was too fat all along because I'm not a size 44 even though I asked for the pants to be made to fit a standard 46. I don't think you've even read my review of wormwood's pants and are just working off whatever drivel wormwood feeds you. I'm sure anyone who reads that review without bias can see that I was extremely fair in my approach and took blame for my own shortcomings in the MTM process. Regardless, it is also a fact that I ended up paying for a prototype build because of Eugene's lack of experience and worksmanship. How about you look at the situation objectively for once instead of blindly siding with your friend? If you think wormwood's unprofessionalism is justifiable, by all means, explain yourself. Don't forget that he went into hiding to avoid refunding people who haven't gotten their pants whatsoever and gave them fake tracking numbers too

Comment

• newp
                          • Feb 2013

Yes, a waistband that measures 14.75 inches is made to fit a size 46. Apparently I was too fat all along because I'm not a size 44 even though I asked for the pants to be made to fit a standard 46. I don't think you've even read my review of wormwood's pants and are just working off whatever drivel wormwood feeds you. I'm sure anyone who reads that review without bias can see that I was extremely fair in my approach and took blame for my own shortcomings in the MTM process. Regardless, it is also a fact that I ended up paying for a prototype build because of Eugene's lack of experience and worksmanship. How about you look at the situation objectively for once instead of blindly siding with your friend? If you think wormwood's unprofessionalism is justifiable, by all means, explain yourself. Don't forget that he went into hiding to avoid refunding people who haven't gotten their pants whatsoever and gave them fake tracking numbers too
                          So you haven't thought at all, have you? Once again, please tell me how is your case related to scam.

Comment

• nahneun
                            • Feb 2011

There's no reasoning with the obstinately myopic. I'm sorry I even bothered.

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

There's no reasoning with the obstinately myopic. I'm sorry I even bothered.
                              Thanks for proving my point about resorting to ad hominem while avoiding the topic without any arguments being a typical case of your so-called reasoning.

About psidy's case: I think the best lesson for the most of us is not to deal with Grailed and used classifieds we can trust, especially for those who believe in a conspiracy with grailed removing bad feedbacks.

Comment

• nahneun
                                • Feb 2011

Thanks for proving my point about resorting to ad hominem while avoiding the topic without any arguments being a typical case of your so-called reasoning.
                                Yes, you are right and I was wrong. Please continue living your fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎