X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nahneun
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by nictan View Post
    no other word to describe this i guess. its not like he was a new member on these forums. cannot comprehend why he would wash his credibility/reputation down the drain forever, for what seems to be a combined total of no more than 5-digits worth of stuff.

i can understand huge corporation frauds for millions/billions, but for a few thousand bucks? I'm hardly rich or anything but i just can't see why it would be worth it. especially with all the current and potential trouble he's caused for himself.

i guess he just thought he could get away with it all.
    it really doesn't make sense for someone as rich as martha stewart to take part in insider trading for 230k either. people do stupid shit for money, whether it's a large or a small amount

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by volta View Post
      google puts unique search results per individual according to sites visited. stylezeitgeist will most probably not be on the top, though close..
      the sufu warning thread comes up first on google with his name..
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Peasant
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Maybe he has a drug problem.
        Seriously, that would explain a lot. Completely irrational behavior is justified and rationalized. There is no line not worth crossing. No risk not worth taking. I've watched people fuck themselves over for about $20.

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Don't you think this accusation goes a bit too far? I mean, he's a scammer for sure but attesting him a psychiatric disorder via the internet goes a bit too far.
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• volta
            • May 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
            the sufu warning thread comes up first on google with his name..
            with all cache/cookies/history deleted? his surname is not common in sweden, so yeah..

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
              Don't you think this accusation goes a bit too far? I mean, he's a scammer for sure but attesting him a psychiatric disorder via the internet goes a bit too far.
              This is true.
              The only thing we can conclude is that he suffers from a condition called "stupidity".
              sain't

Comment

• jippos
                • Mar 2007

Or Cassiusitis.

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                  This is true.
                  The only thing we can conclude is that he suffers from a condition called "stupidity".
                  and a pattern of criminal and highly manipulative behavior.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Dear SZers

I usually dont post messages like these as i prefer to deal with matters privately

At times I have issues with clients, some times I may be in the wrong, other times it may be the client. However I have always worked to address any issue that i might have to a satisfactory conclusion for my clients.

I am posting this here here to protect potential victims from this Crook

There is a member here screen name derekor, who has ripped me off almost 1K.

He bought some items from me several months ago

2 Wallet B,
                    1 3DT
                    1Minimalist slim pants (the pants was never shipped to him)

after shipping the items to him and him contacting me for the tracking, not hearing from me in 24 hours he filed a paypal claim for his money when the items were already on their way to him

In the discussions with him i decided to refund him the money and he would pay when the items arrived.

The items arrived to this sucker many months ago, yet he refuses to answer any correspondence from me, refuses to pay for these items he has received and now every opportunity he gets he is messages people in the classifieds with interest to bu more of my work from resellers

Derek OR,
                    if you love the work so much why dont you pay for the items you have received?

I am asking anyone who is reselling something from my brand, while I have no real control over this, it would be nice is nothing is sold to him with my name on it. This guy is a dishonest crook and I think I have been more than patient with him and he has proven he has no intention of paying for the stuff he has received.

be careful of him, as I am not sure if anyone else has had this problem with this sucker but kept quiet about it
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

What's his username? Looks like a ban is an order.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

What's his username? Looks like a ban is an order.
                        Well I am always reluctant to do these things as i believe in resolving matters respectfully but after speaking to this fool over email the last several days........yes, get this crook out of here his name is derekor
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• qazwsx
                          • Feb 2012

^ he contacted me several times insisting on having our conversation over email. I guess he's well prepared for the ban
                          "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Banned
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Spectacolos
                              • Oct 2008

Maybe he has a drug problem.

Can confirm this, although I suspect comorbidity.

Comment

• max_yeah_true
                                • Apr 2012

I bought an RO bomber from TheThief a little over a month and a half ago. When I asked for measurements he gave me a ' 21" p2p '. Once I received the item, I realized it didn't fit me at all like I was expecting. The p2p measurement turned out to be an actual 24.5" p2p IRL which I showed him with clear photos. After talking for a while, he finally offered to refund 100$ the next day so I wouldn't lose much on reselling it. Since then, November 10th, he has ignored me completely. I don't really get why I need to lose out because of his mistake, but apparently it makes sense to him. I've had the thing up for sale for a month and a half now and haven't even had a single offer on it. I'm pretty frustrated but I don't really see what else I could do other than post here. I'm not saying he's a scammer but I don't see why he would do this ^.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎