X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fredo
    • Aug 2013

Breakdancing/B-boying or Dancing in General

Hey everyone I'm new to the community so I thought I'd introduce myself by sharing what my background is in. I've been b-boying for about 12 years now. My crew is No Roots from Seattle, WA. We pride ourselves in having unique styles that express who we are as individuals, not unlike the approach we here at StyleZeitgeist take in expressing ourselves through clothing.

Here's a video of one of my latest competitions, I'm the last to go out in the video:

Any other bboys or dancers of other styles on the forum? Glad to be part of the forum, can't wait to learn from everyone.
    Last edited by Fredo; 08-10-2013, 06:48 PM.
  • interest1
    • Nov 2008

sain't

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I think Chinorlz used to breakdance in his wilder years.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

lol interest1!

i think b-boying should be an olympic sport, seriously.

not sure this thread will generate much discussion but it's good to see people from all walks of life on sz.

and yeah, chinorlz is/was a b-boy for sure.
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• #ruin
          • Jul 2011

nice moves dude! i almost went down that route in my early teens but ended up skating instead. still debating on learning how to pop, but i don't know if i have the time nowadays to become as good as i'd like.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
            lol interest1!

i think b-boying should be an olympic sport, seriously.

not sure this thread will generate much discussion but it's good to see people from all walks of life on sz.

and yeah, chinorlz is/was a b-boy for sure.
            Good memory A

I only dance on occasion these days, but the rest of my crew (Florox Crew) since they're in Boston/NYC are still active in competitions. We hang out a lot with some of the better known Korean bboys like Kim Min Sung and Ducky... those guys sure can drink and they have a thing for white girls which is entertaining to see.
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Fredo
              • Aug 2013

Word, When Physix and Rocket used to come out to the Northwest they knew how to party! Do you have any old footage man?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fredo View Post
                Word, When Physix and Rocket used to come out to the Northwest they knew how to party! Do you have any old footage man?
                If you youtube Florox you'll see a lot of the stuff from my crew... I'm sure I'm mixed in there somewhere. Lots of battles mainly in NYC area and Boston area :) We did a video for 5 Pointz over in Long Island City a couple of years ago but a quick hunt online could not find it :(

Something fun I shot several years ago.... CDiem, LUC, DH, CCP

some random jam I think in Manhattan... or it may have been Queens

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎