• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

WTB: Rick Owens DRKSDHW Memphis jeans, 46

Fuck you, Rick. Bascially looking for a bargain, so if you happen to have/find something in the $300 neighborhood, I'll consider it. Size 46.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Fuck you, Rick. Bascially looking for a bargain, so if you happen to have/find something in the $300 neighborhood, I'll consider it. Size 46.
    Are you dropping serious weight?! Thats a tiny size in thems memphis!

Handled them for the first time a few weeks ago in Chicago and now I'm lusting after a pair myself :(
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

No, the waist runs huge on these. I tried the cotton version at Gallery Aesthete, and I could've fit a 44! Maybe the denim runs different?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        No, the waist runs huge on these. I tried the cotton version at Gallery Aesthete, and I could've fit a 44! Maybe the denim runs different?
        Oh eeenteresting! I wish I wasn't in a rush at Gallery Aesthete as it would have been nice to try it on. The version with the front flap is some seriously awesome work.

Good luck with the hunt!!
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎