Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monologue
    • May 2020

My theory is that the growing Grailed crowd is slowly killing off actual locations related to niche fashion. When you can experience and fawn over 2000 Euro boots through a phone screen, the physical seller matters less. Values have changed and there is no longer a need to plan a trip and experience the physical store.

Also, you know, the pandemic. Italy has been feeling its effects longer than other European countries.

Comment

• Monologue
      • May 2020

The Reinhardt Planck store in Florence has been closed for at least a month or two now. The little space on Via dei Serragli has been fully emptied and all that's left is the name on the entrance door.

Comment

• mne
        • Mar 2016

Any travel tips for Venice would be much appreciated. I'm staying around San Polo area and it's a 3 day trip. I took note of some previous recommendations in this section but I'm assuming with Covid a lot of them might be out of date ?

Comment

• Monologue
          • May 2020

I went to Venice this summer. I honestly don't remember a thing aside from the Biennale, though I was not there for very long. I loved Treviso though, it is an hour away by train from Venice Santa Lucia. I highly recommend it if you have the time and have never been. Go to Après Paris and Lazzari if shopping.

Comment

• mne
            • Mar 2016

Thank you. I will add it to my list.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡